Chapter 2

2

Kitty's POV

Darkness. Darkness everywhere. "Hello?" I tried to ask but I couldn't move my mouth. Actually, I couldn't move anything!

All of a sudden I felt a tug. And it HUUU~UUURT! It kept tugging, bringing the pain. Eventually, I saw a light, and the light grew till it was all around me. I realized that I was wailing, and tried to stop.

As the light focused I saw people and heard voices. "She's beautiful." 

"what will you name her madam?" 

"Her name will be Silvette, Silvette Arebusken. And her father will never have her."

~~o0o~~

It's been about a week since my reincarnation, during this time I realized something Amaa~aazing. I had reincarnated into my all time Otome favorite game, "Acadamy love, Magick Disappearance" It was a mystery based otome game. At first it seems like a cliche Otome game, the villainess a rich noble brat is engaged to the prince. Then comes along the commoner heroin with the rare light magick aspect.

Things take a twist though. About 2 months into the school year attacks start up, with the students attacked turning up with no magick. With all there magick drained I guess I could say.

Anyways, there were 5 capture targets and 2 hidden targets. The heroine's name is Reina Koretai, her appearance is of a typical golden haired, blue eyed beauty. But her character itself is actually very well designed!

She's quiet but has a whole lot to say and although she does have the signature heroine clumsiness, she isn't that dense.

And the villainess, Haze Suneshki, a raven haired blue eyed woman with a uhh . . . large chest. She, unlike the heroine, is pretty cliche. A spoiled noble brat who was engaged to the first prince.

At the Academy Haze bullies Reina quite a bit, using her powerful lightning magick to shock her, never leaving a mark to prove what she had done.

The capture targets were, of course, the first prince, Alex Riuri. A general's son, Julian Boran. The best friend of the prince and a high level noble at that, Marken Alseha. The personal guard of the villainess, Will Usarigahi. And finally the brother of the potions teacher, Regan Meskita.

From what I can tell, it seems as if I have been reincarnated as a mob character. I seem to be the bastard child of some power hungry lower noble. My mother seems intent on never letting him have me.

Now! Enough of those gloomy thoughts! ❤️ I have to decide who I'm gonna be in this world! Of course, Mother can see the real me but what about everyone else~

Maybe I should be Emma! She was always one of my favorite people to be, she was strong, willful and as fiery as her curly red hair! She is also a tease who likes to flirt~

Hmm . . . Although it's fun being her, I don't think she's right . . . Ooooh, what about Fera, a cold girl who never shows her love in public. Good at everything, and has this "Aura" around her that draws others to her. It's hard to be her though, she's always quiet (unlike me) and it's suu~uuper hard to pull off that aura! But I think she will be perfect for this world! ❤️

Yes! I have decided! I will be Fera! She's hard to pull off, plus I will actually have to learn stuff, but it will be worth it to be able to be her for long periods of time! This will be the peak of my acting career! I raise my baby fist in the air, only to have it flop back down weakly.

I sweatdrop and think to myself "But first to get moving."

Well, awful writing but you know what? The like '"Her name will be Silvette, Silvette Arebusken. And her father will never have her." is surprisingly solid