Chapter 11

11

Silvette's POV

I look around as my servants hurriedly fly around my room, preparing me for the debut party. Adorable little Marie started to help me into a crystal blue silky looking dress that reached my ankles. It was simple, yet elegant with some violet thread used as the lining.

I smile at Marie as Seraphina begins to fix my hair. Another maid hurries over to me with some highly impractical shoes. They were almost 6½ inches tall. I look at them and shiver in fear on the inside. Although I was highly skilled at walking, jumping, running heck even fighting in tall heels 6½ is a bit much . . .

I look at the maid "Do we have anything more practical?" the maid nodded "Y-Yes miss!" and hurries back into my walk-in closet bringing out 4-inch heels this time. Although the real me was cracking up, something about this situation was funny to me, I nodded at the maid and allow her to place the shoes on my feet.

Although I would rather place them on myself, it was custom for the servants to help their master dress. That included their clothes, hair, makeup, accessories, and shoes.

Marie and Seraphina back away from me and Marie told me, "M-miss you are ready" Although she always looked nervous, she also seemed proud of herself right now.

I nod and look in the mirror. My silver hair was piled into an intricate bun that looked vee~eery elegant. I wave my hand above my head and hundreds of tiny ice crystals appear in my hair.

As I walk down the hall and to the main party room I go over those who would come. 1 of the capture targets would be here . . . and the villainess

Bonus!

Meanwhile back in her original world, news casters all over the world were reporting:

BREAKING NEWS: There have been a series of deaths connected to trucks around the world. It now has been confirmed that these deaths are not accidental. The authorities have informed us that these deaths are somehow related to an underground society called "fandoms". We are now to warn you, be careful out on the streets. You never know who's next . . .