Chapter 18

18

Silvette's POV

We all sat in a circle. Me, Haze and Reina. We were in Haze's dorm that she shared with an incredibly adorable girl named Maira. "This . . . is a problem." Said Haze, the first one of us to speak up. I nodded at the same time as Reina. Thinking back at what had just happened I frown.

We walked down the hall, us three. My mask was in place but I still had a small smile on as Reina and Haze laughed. Even though us three practically just met we acted like we had known each other for years. Besides, we had all been reincarnated because of Truck~sama. Also, each of us had our own set of skills.

Me with my acting, Ice, Enchantment and Air magick not to mention my skills to make up a lie on the spot. Reina with her skills in medicine and alchemy had Lightning and Water magick. And Haze with her Fire and Light magick could charm the bejesus out of anyone plus she was a great artist. Pluu~uus were all fangirls!

As we continue to laugh and talk eventually we get in a teensy little argument over whether or not to ship Diana and Akko, Akko and Andrew or Akko and no one. Who am I kidding, it would have turned into a (friendly-ish) war if not for the knowledge that we were in school.

Haze and Reina start pulling at each other's hair and I'm about to make an ice spear when Marken Alseha, the best friend of the crown prince and 3rd most popular capture target spotted us.

"What are you doing?" He said harshly pulling Reina off Haze "Haze, I thought better of you. Attacking an innocent girl." We all look at him for a moment. "Wha-" Reina said before being cut off by Marken. "Julian only ever says good things about you but all I see is an evil scheming bitch" "W-wait!" Now both Haze and Reina were protesting and I was panicking "But, she didn't!" said Reina as Marken grabbed her hand and dragged her off.

Me and Reina stared at each other for a moment before, "Did that actually just happen?"

Later on, Haze came back gloomily and told us that afterward, no matter what she told him Marken thought that Reina had bullied her into saying that. And so, we were sitting in Reina's dorm room gloomily because we all knew that because of this incident, Haze was on her first steps towards her death of a villainess.

I'd like to take a moment to say I am genuinely interested in the potential of the game pushing these girls towards their 'destined roles', even as they are completley different people. It's an interesting conflict, even if it was written,,, like that.