Chapter 5

Silvette's POV:

As the maid helped me into my dress I thought about the servants here.

They seemed to prefer me over my sister Erica. Even though she had all my parents love it seemed that she had almost no loyalty from the servants.

Apparently, although she was the more "loveable" sister she was quite silly, and I was the "mature" child that they all believed should inherit. Although I most definitely would not. That I was sure of~

I am almost certain that Erica when she was girls be one of the girls to gang up on the Heroine. Basically a minor bully.

Miss. The maid curtsied and then left the room. I watched her leave then sat on my bed and began to read a book on magick.

This world had a unique magic system. There were the elements: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Ice, and Lightning. Certain elements mixing results in different abilities. ]

For example, if someone had both earth and water magick they would have the ability to heal. Although It was rare to find someone with more than 1 magick type.

Then there was of course light and darkness magic, the rarest type of magick.

But, there was another type of magick here too. "Enchantment magick" It's the ability to apply your own magic to an object. It was a rare magick, although not as rare as light and darkness magick.

I guess you could say that if light and darkness magick was born in someone every 200-300 years then I guess someone with Enchantment magick is born about 2 times every 10 years or so.

Hmm~I stretch and yawn, thinking. Well, I wonder what type of magick I'm gonna have~ Usually kids are tested when they turn 10. The same age as when they have their social debut.

Buu~uut I want to learn magick now! So first I'm gonna have to find a crystal power measure~ then I'll be able to show off my awesomesauce Fera-ness.