Chapter 35

35

Reina's POV (*cries*)

Reina walked into the room that the ball comite had been given to meet in. Sitting around the table were the other heads.

Silvy had managed to snag her and Star positions as head of their wanted position. Star was now head of the decoration committee along with some girl named Miraney, and Reina was head of the food comite with Ri-Ri Minx. (the school's gossip girl if you forgot)

Sitting around the table, Reina noted the other heads. Dean was working with a tall brown haired guy named Alker on the budget committee. On the entertainment committee there was some dark haired guy named Noble who kept sneaking glances at Star, and a blue haired girl who looked annoyed at Noble's glances. On the publicity committee there was some red head named Acara and a boy who looked like the male version of her named Yurik.

"Huh, they must be twins." thought Reina.

"So uhm, do you know who the Ball head is going to be this year?" Asked Ri-Ri, eager to know. Reina sighed and shrugged. "No, I haven't heard anything about them. I'm sure you have though Ri-Ri." Ri-Ri nodded, always happy to gossip.

"I'm not too sure who it actually is but apparently they're really good at organizing things and keeping people on track, that's why they were chosen." "Huh." Reina nodded, wondering who it could be.

Star laughed at something Miraney had said and blue haired girl hit Noble over the head as he took another glance at him.

"Geez, its as if Star is the heroine of this otome game. He certainly looks the part." thought Reina with a sigh mixed with a giggle. Suddenly, the door opened. "Oh! That must be the committee head!" Said Ri-Ri happily.

Reina stared in disbelief at the head of the ball comittee. The on who would be in charge of all the separate committees as they worked together to plan the dance. The one who she would have to not only work with, but for. Erica looked right back at her, smirking slightly.

Star should get to be the MC of this otome game, as a treat. Also Erica!! Love that bitch, my awful lill gal