Chapter 22

22

Silvette's POV

We all sat in a private room of a nearby popular restaurant. We, being "Team reincarnate" + Star. We were there, of course, to celebrate Star's amazing new disguise and also so I could finaly unveil my super awsomesauseical secret project that I have been working on~

Haze smiled and raised her mug. "Cheers!" We all joined in, raising our large mugs filled with a delicious mix of chocolate and something else the restaurant didn't want to tell the customers.

"So, as you know I have been working on something super awesome!" "Oh I know," Said Reina. "every time I tried to go into your room, you would hit me over the head with a rolled up piece of paper and called me 'baka'. Not funny."

Despite what she said, Reina was smiling and seemed interested in knowing what was it that I had been working on. Haze and Star to. They leaned on their chairs excitedly, their stares filling me with pride.

Dramatically, I whip out the ring Star had given me 3 days before. Smiling proudly, I hand it to Star. "What do you notice Star?" He paused and studied the ring for a moment before gasping. "The magic on this thing is gone!" At his words, Haze and Reina gasp and I smile proudly. "Yep! I moved it over to this!"

I took out a delicate silver anklet from my school uniforms pocket and handed it to Haze. After a moment she handed it to Reina who stared at it intently as Star not-so-patiently waited for his turn to look at what I had made.

"Silv, this is Amazing!" Gasped Reina, still looking at it. As Star finally grabbed it from her, tired of waiting, Haze spoke up. How did you do it?

Something something if u squint does this kind of count as some sort of magical tax fraud. Like you have to squint really hard but the crumbs are there and that's REALLY funny to me