Chapter 23

23

Silvette's POV

I smile proudly. "It took me a while, but I had finally figured it out. To enchant something I just need a smidgen of a magic type. For example, if I want to enchant something with fire magic I just need a small bit of it. Then it's up to me to use my own enchantment magic to make the magic more powerful."

Haze and Reina nodded as Star continued to stare intently at the anklet. "I almost messed up doing this. I had originally meant to only take a little bit of the Rings magic, so that the ring still stayed the same. But I kinda moved the whole thing . . . So the ring, although gorgeous, is now completely useless."

Reina, blinked then asked, "wait. So what then happened to everything in the ring?" I paused, then realized that they wouldn't have known that detail, would they?

"Oh, I gave them to Star. Only the person blood-bound to the space enchanted object can go use it, so it took a bit of messing around with it to get out those treasures." Star suddenly looked up from the anklet and spoke excitedly. "And Treasure it was! Oh my gosh, that stuff was awesome! The crown jewels of all things!"

Haze and Reina's eyes widened and Haze gasped. "No way!" "I have to see them" Star began to chat happily with them about all the miraculous treasures he had seen in his career. I smiled happily leaning back in my seat.

Our next task was to begin to plot ways to get Star into school. After that, we talked about how to get Marken to back off of Haze. And then, aimless chatter. It was great. As much as I loved our plotting and adventures, our lies, and tricks, and schemes. Sometimes, it was great to just be normal.