Chapter 9

9

Silvette's POV:

Enchantment magick. HOW FUUUUN~ This is great! I love it! As I walk out of the room and to father. I notice Erica glaring at me. "Father, my magick testing has been complete. I have both air and ice magick types. Both at average strength" My father smiled as my sister's glare intensified. "This is excellent Silvette! Simply amazing!"

I could practically see the possibilities of my future flash through my father's eyes. And the growing hatred flashes through my sisters. I look at her "Erica, what did you get?" My sister humphed and muttered something under her breath.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that Erica." Father smiled at the pouting Erica and told me "She has a weak fire magick aspect, which is very impressive for someone her age" I knew that it was average for a young child with magic to have weak magic but my sister still seemed unsatisfied.

Honestly, I didn't really blame her. I mean she was raised being spoiled and being told how great she was. Yet no matter what she did, she couldn't manage to beat me.

I give her a nod "Very impressive Erica" She ignores what I said and continues to glare at me. My father continues to smile at me, ignoring Erica's obvious discomfort. Although I was sure that as soon as I was gone he would give her something to cheer her up. Not to mention probably telling her how much more he loves her over me.

"You will start magickal training immediately!" He said happily and I nodded to him coolly before returning to my room.