Chapter 29

29

Kai's POV (*goes to look through files for silvy*)

Dear Wolfie,

It has come to my attention that you are interested in one of my clients.

Now, I'm sure you're aware of what I specialise in, and that I certainly can't have you breaking both the deals and the trust that I have with my clients left and right.

I'll have you know that Star borrowed your ring to give to me as a lovely gift and I do appreciate your donation. It's honestly quite rude of you to want it back now that it's already been gifted to me but I suppose I could lend it to you from time to time.

Other than that I would like to congratulate you on making the first move, and quite already good one to. You did give Star a dreadful fright and I don't appreciate that, but I can appreciate a good tactic. I'm pleased to see that I am at war with a capable little Wolf who although lacks in smarts, is quite strong.

I guess that is all and I do hope you apreciate how generous I am to have sent you this letter as a declaration of war. Did you know that in some countries they send the decapitated heads of the enemies guards as their decleration? Simply beastly. Wich is why you will have your guards safely returned to you in a day with a gift.

Xoxo,

Rose Dealer and Others.

Kai cursed. The Rose Dealer was involved with this? That made things many times more complicated. The Rose Dealer was known in many countries and Empires as quite a forrmidable force. Anything that happened in the underground was reported directly back to her and she always seemed to have a hand in the biggest of crimes. Known for her quick witt, sharp toung and ruthlessness most would back off after simply hearing her name.

Kai didn't know that the theif was close to her. And quite close to it seemed by the contents of the letter. Where they lovers? Posibly. It seemed that Starlight had stolen the ring from him with the sole purpose of giving it to Rose.

Then again, mabey Starlight had stolen the ring thinking to take the crown tresures locked away inside of them. Then, when he found the ring I'm posible to open because of its blood bond with the crown, gave it to Rose to get her to show him favor. Either way, things were getting really bad and Kai needed to get the ring back.