Chapter 34

34

Haze's POV (*Uses a bunch of dandelions to wish Silvy was found*)

"Really? She did that?" Asked Silvette "Wow, I don't see my sister for a couple months and all of a sudden she rises in the viciousness category." Despite saying this, Silv still looked half impressed. 

"Maybe were related after all." She muttered and Haze chose to ignore it.

Team reincarnated, as Silvy had dubbed them, sat under the trees near the edge of the forest. Star was there also, but Haze figured that he was pretty much an honorary member of the team by now.

"Yep, so we should probably be looking after Maira now. I'm pretty sure Erica's gonna have it out for her." 

"All in favor for watching over Maira say I" said Silvy. 

"I" 

"Me" 

"I" 

"I"

"The verdict has been passed in unison, well watch over Maira." Said Silvy, smiling. 

"Oh!" suddenly shouted Reina "I just remembered!" 

"What?" 

"Ok, so before Erica cornered me, I was talking to Len." Star looked at her, curious. "He wanted to-to" Reina suddenly burst out laughing.

"He wanted to what?" 

"Come on Rae." 

"What?" Through her laughter, Reina spoke, "to-to set up Dean and Star on-on a date!"

Three things happened when she said this.

First, Star who was eagerly leaning in to hear what she had to say, lost balance. Face planting into the ground, he ended up eating grass.

Second, Silvette began to shake uncontrollably, rolling on the ground her mouth was open with silent laughter.

Thirdly, Haze began to laugh uncontrollably. And not the pretty giggles, laughter as in loud guffawing with some snorts.

Star spat out the grass in his mouth and shrieked "Derekstines Kid?!?" People turned to look when he shouted and began to stare when they saw Silvette still rolling on the floor, convulsing with silent laughter. Luckily they were to far away to hear anything, but Haze could imagine the crazy rumors that would go around because of this.

At Star's shriek, Reina and Silvette went through another round of laughter. Haze cradled her head in her hands, trying to picture Star and Dean together. "If I had seen that ship in my past life, I might have actually shipped it." She thought, and then began to laugh.

"Ok, I would like to officially petition for a change of the subject." Said Star once the laughter died down. 

"Permission granted" Said Silvy through her giggles. 

"Oh!" Said Haze, clapping her hands together. "The dance is coming up soon!"

"Yeah it is, any of you want to be on the planning committee?" Asked Silvy and both Star and Reina raised their hands. "I want to be on the decoration committee" said Star eagerly. "It sounds fun!" "I want to be on the food committee" Said Reina.

Silvette nodded, "Ok, I'll see what I can do to get you in it." "Perfect! "