Chapter 14

14

Silvette's POV

I awkwardly pat Haze on her shoulders as she cries. "Umm, there there?" Haze looks up at me and smiled. "Sorry, I'm just happy" Nodding I smile back at her then pat her on the head. "You should head back into the party. Someone might start getting suspicious"

Wiping the tears from her eyes, Haze nodded and walked back in. I smile at her before turning to gaze at a tall cherry blossom tree. "You can come out now Star~"

A rustle came from the tree and the ever famous "Starlight thief" jumped down. "Heey Rose~" He said, winking at me "Star, you know better. Call me Silvette here~" I responded winking back at him. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Well Rose," he started completely ignoring my reminder of what to call me. "I just wanted to come to your party." "aanndd~?" "And check out the noble girls jewels." he admitted. Looking at my hair, which was glittering with gemlike ice "I can see you got some nice ones~" I giggle "This is ice dummy"

"It's still pretty looking!" "You know it is!" We make little finger guns at each other winking for a couple seconds. Then I break into laughter. "Hahaha! I should get back to the party" I give him a smile and he smiles back "Great I'll come with"

"Star. No." "Whyyyyyyy" he whined "Star. You know that you're on the council's wanted list." he rolled his eyes "It's not like the council members will show up here" "Well yeah, but they're not the only ones who know your face" "To bad, let's go!" throwing his arms around my shoulders, we began walking back to the party.