Chapter 16

16

Silvette'S POV

I stood in the hall of the entrance ceremony, visualizing my plan to not have to show my magick power types in front of a large audience. The thing is, I kiii~iiinda want to see the heroine's power get measured. It was always my absolute favorite cut scene!

Looking up at the stage where the headmaster was talking, I saw Haze looking at me from the corner of my eye. She gave me a little wave and I give her a small nodd in return. I smile and look around where I spot Reina Koretai. I mentally do a little victory dance thinking, "YUSH! I HAS FOUND THE HEROINE!"

I watch her out of the corner of my eye, totally ignoring the assistant teacher's speech. I only snap back to reality when Reina stands up and heads up onto the stage.

I look up at her as she touches the crystal power measure and it lights up with a pale goldish glow. The symbol of light magick hovered above the crystal. I heard gasps in the crowd but for some reason, Reina herself didn't seem to surprise. I look at Haze and she nodded, confirming what my suspicions. Reina Was probably a reincarnated person!

Hmm~ How interesting. A villainess, heroine and mob character. All reincarnated. Fuuuun~ As the rest of the cut scene finishes and the Heroine is ushered to the front of the stage to stand with the other prodigies I take out a vial of medicine that Haze had prepared especially for me.

So, as my name was called out I used my air magic to drift the smell from the vial up to my nose. As I smelled it, I immediately fainted.

~o0O0o~

When Silvette woke up, there was a fair faced woman above her. She had black hair and green eyes. "Oh! You're awake!" Silvette nodded and got up, faking a small stumble. "What happened?" She asked wondering what the pretty nurse might say to explain her collapsing.

"Well, we're not too sure. I have heard that you occasionally have dizzy spells. Is that true?" Silvette nodded and said, "Yes. I apologize for making a scene" The nurse shook her head smiling, "Don't worry sweety. I'm just happy you're safe" Although Silvette nodded calmly on the outside she was smiling happily on the inside.

Silvette got up and after a while of fussing the nurse, who Silvette found out was named Mirani, Sent her off.  As Silvette walked down the hallway and to her room she smiled softly completely stunning the people around her. Oops, I should probably stop. Silvette turned off the smiles and entered the dorm.

"I wonder who I will be roomies with~" I wondered as I began to look around the dorm. The dorm was themed with the school colors. A deep royal blue, gold and black. There were two separate rooms connected to the first room

The only thing In the room was a bed, desk, and bookshelf, students were required to provide the rest of the furniture that they wanted. Silvette's furnature would be arriving in about a week. While the dorm bed rooms themselves had little to no furniture, the entrance room had absolutely no furniture at all. It was up to the two students who live in the dorm to think up what to make that room into. Usually, it was made into a sitting room or some sort of display area.

Silvette sighed and sat on her large bed. "Ugh~ I hope that my and my room mate get along." As if being summoned by her words, someone walked through the door. Silvette walked from her room and saww . .. 

(feel free to name/adopt the dots.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(yep, still doing this)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Reina, the heroine.

Oh sweet jesus we've finally left first person hell thank god