Chapter 8

8

Silvette's POV

The Magick examiner had arrived earlier that week and had used most of the week to set up and prepare his crystal power measurer.

I'm suu~uuper excited to finally see my magick types. But I'm also kind of worried. Although I'm sure I won't get either light or darkness magic, but if I get anything rare, like enchantment magic or the mix of all four "original" elements which creates the "energy" magick mix. Which is almost as rare as the light and darkness aspects, I would want to keep it a secret.

Although I want Fera to be a prodigy, I don't want to seem to amazing. After all, the main protagonist in this world is Reina after all.

Hmm~ I wonder if there is a way that I could take the cristal test on my own . . .

I was currently sitting outside of the room where Erica was currently being tested for her magick. I heard the door open and my sister and father came out. Erica stomping out, looking as if she were about to cry and my father soothing her.

I glanced at her as I entered the room. The magick examiner stood there, waiting for me. He was a tall man with plain brown hair and dull green eyes.

I smiled and curtsied at him. "Hello, my name is Silvette Roslanita and I look forward to seeing what your crystal power mesurer can show me." The man bowed back to me "My name is Bob Lenari" I nearly laugh out loud at his name, but instead look directly into his eyes.

"Mr.Lenari Please allow me to use the crystal power alone" Bob immediately looked at me harshly and I knew why cristal power measurers were very priceless most of them were owned by the kingdom itself.

I'm sorry young miss but I am not able to allow that. I have been assigned to protect this crystal power mesurer, and I must perform my duty.

Hmm~ He seems to have more back bone than I originally thought. I nod and look at the cristal power mesurer. I reach out my hand and touch it. And three magick symbols appear on its surface. I quickly remove my hand before Bob could see them.

Bob looked at me. "Would you mind putting your hand back on? I got to see how powerful your magic was but not your magick types." "No need, I already saw. I have both Air and Ice magick" Bob raised his eyebrows and nodded "You are indeed a prodigy miss Roslanita. You have two magick types and both are fairly decent. Which considering your age, is quite impressive"

I nodded at him and think to myself "Not just two, three~"

Gonna be totally honest, did not even remember she had 3 aspects, I was so sure she only had ice.