2. what the hell is a stiles pt. 2

skylar was in her room, asleep in her bed when all the sudden she started hearing a voice in her sleep

do you see him?

she looked around and she heard the sound of a train passing through her room and her whole bedroom was shaking.

she shot up from her bed and she felt all sweaty.

"skylar, what's wrong?" caleb asked coming into her room.

"did you hear that?" skylar asked him.

"i heard you screaming." caleb replied.

"no. it was the sound of a train. it was passing through my room." skylar said.

"skye, you were having a nightmare." caleb told her.

"no, i wasn't. it wasn't." skylar told him.

"well, there's no train and we didn't have an earthquake, so... it was probably just a bad dream. go back to sleep." caleb said walking out of the room.

"but i wasn't asleep." skylar said.

-

skylar walked in school and she had that feeling again. she had to look for someone but she didn't know who it was. she went to a random locker and leant against it, she noticed that the locker didn't belong to anyone.

"what are you looking at?"

"me?"

"you. you looking at her?"

"her? who her?"

"her her. kira. you like her?"

"no. i mean... yeah, yeah, she's okay. she's new."

"so, ask her out."

"now?"

"oh, my god, scott. yes, now."

"right now?"

"right now."

she went in class and sat down behind lydia and malia. she thought it was strange how the seat beside her was empty. she knew someone usually sat there.

"i'm impressed. with most of you. it really speaks to your study habits and your commitment to your own education. everyone else, see me for extra help." mrs. flemming said passing out their test.

"mrs. fleming, um..." lydia began.

lydia and skylar noticed malias claws were out considering she was mad about her bad grade.