19. i dont have time for games

2 years later.

skylar and stiles were in their apartment. both of them would spend their days off from class by having a movie day.

"how's your residency going?" stiles asked her.

skylar had finally went to medical school, she was currently in her first year of residency and she was killing the game. she was going to be a pretty good doctor, like her father.

"it's going well, actually. except for when a teenager started shouting at me cause i was trying to get her hydrated after she had a night of partying." skylar explained, making stiles chuckle.

"you remember when we went out underage drinking?" stiles asked her, making her grin.

"yeah, i remember one time you went out with scott and he called me while you were drunk. all you could do that night was talk about me. that night i thought maybe you just didn't know what you were saying but, i would've never thought things would turn out this good." skylar said, with a smile.

stiles smiled back at her and he leaned in, kissed her lips softly. they both pulled away and smiled at each other. skylar rested her head on his shoulder as he put his arm around her waist and they put their attention back to the tv.

they were both laughing at something funny that happened when stiles got a phone call, it was from scott. stiles reached over and grabbed his phone.

"hey, scott." stiles said.

"stiles, she's after someone else. a young boy." scott explained.

it didn't take stiles much to realize that scott was talking about monroe. after everything that happened, she was still hunting the supernatural.

"what do you need?" stiles replied.

"i need you and skylar to come back, i need both of your help. you know, i can't do this without you guys." scott told him.

"tell us where to meet you." stiles replied.

-

scott and argent had rescued a kid named alec. he was being hunted by monroe. scott had explained everything to alec. once argent dropped them off, scott turned to alec.

"okay, alec. the people who are hunting you... they've got a leader. her names monroe. she's got a lot of followers." scott began.

"like what? hundreds?" alec asked.

"thousands. all over the world." scott replied.

"so what are we doing here?" alec asked.

"well, we're meeting up with some people who can help us. some of them are always with us. others come when we need them. but tonight... we need everyone we can get." scott explained.

a black car pulled up alongside a blue car and a blue jeep. derek exited the black car, stiles and skylar exited the jeep and stiles kissed skylars cheek before grabbing her hand. malia and lydia got out of the blue car with payton, liam and caleb in the back.

"are they all... uh, different?" alec asked.

"some of them are. some can do things you'd never believe. and others might only be human, but they make up for it by being really smart or really good in a fight." scott said as stiles winked at him.