3. keep it down old guy

skylar and scott were looking up the word stile on the internet to see if it would give them a clue to who their missing friend was

"stile, an arrangement of steps that allows people, but not animals, to climb over a fence." scott read off the screen.

"yeah, i don't think this is the stiles we're looking for." skylar said.

"maybe malia and lydia found something." scott said.

"no. she's been taking a make up test all morning." lydia said walking toward them and sitting beside skylar.

all the sudden they heard malia howl from across the school making skylar let out a sigh.

"i guess the test isn't going well." lydia said as they went to check where she was.

they went into the supply closet and lydias mom, sheriff stilinski and skylars mom followed.

"i'm not gonna hurt you." scott told malia.

malia turned into a coyote and she was hiding in the corner of the room.

"i think she's calming down." scott said but malia kept growling.

"maybe you should growl back?" sheriff stilinski said.

"scott, you're the alpha. can you make her a little more docile?" skylars mom said.

"she's not the problem. we are. this is her territory, maybe we need to get out of here." lydia said and scott nodded making everyone walk away from malia or the coyote, which was malia.

"malia came here to get through the full moons." skylar told the sheriff.

"then we started using the lake house." lydia said.

"i thought you said a wild animal got in the lake house." lydias mom said.

"just be happy about all the things i don't tell you." lydia said.

malia finally changed back and walked towards them.

"it's alright, i'm okay." malia said while lydias mom passed her her clothes.

"any idea what made her shift?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"she's under a lot of pressure. school, her life after graduation." scott said.

"then there's her mom trying to kill her." skylar added.

"that shouldn't make her shift. could it be connected to stiles?" scott asked skylar.

"i mean, it's hard to tell since we don't really know what a stiles is." skylar replied.

"it's a he." sheriff stilinski said.