20. everything and more

1 year later

stiles and skylar were both 22 years old. they were finally doing it. the day had come. their wedding day. lydia, kira, malia, scott, derek, isaac, theo, liam, payton, caleb, mason, corey, melissa, chris, amy, parrish and noah all showed up.

lydia, malia, kira and payton were the bridesmaids. scott, isaac, caleb and liam was stiles' best mans.

there he was, waiting for the doors to open. he was waiting for his fiancé to walk through the doors and for him to finally call her his wife.

skylar was waiting in a different room and she was with amy and melissa. skylar looked at her reflection in the mirror, she looked absolutely beautiful.

"you look beautiful." amy told her daughter, feeling tears in her eyes.

"you really do, skylar." melissa agreed.

skylar turned to them and let out a breath. she couldn't believe that she was going to marry her best friend.

"i'm so happy that you found someone like stiles." amy said to her, making skylar smile.

"thank you mom, for everything." skylar said, tearing up and hugging her tightly.

"i'll never forget the day stiles told scott he was in love with you, i heard them talking and i knew that stiles had never liked anyone the way he liked you." melissa told her.

skylar felt herself tear up even more and she started to fan her face. all the sudden, the doors open and lydia, malia, kira and payton walked in the door.

"hey- hey, don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup." lydia told her, patting her shoulder.

"you look beautiful skylar." payton told her.

"i can't believe i'm doing this. i'm going to marry stiles stilinski." skylar said with a bright smile.

"today's the big day." malia said excitedly.

"i hate to rush things, but it's time." payton told them.

"now, get out there and go get married!" kira said with a smile.

everyone had walked out of the room expect for skylar. she was standing behind the door and she let out a few breaths. the doors finally opened and she saw stiles lock eyes with her.

stiles' jaw dropped when he saw her. she looked stunning. he'd never seen anyone so beautiful in his life. this was the girl he was going to have in his life forever.

deaton had went by skylars side, he was walking her down the aisle as the pianist played their song. once skylar walked up the stairs, deaton left her side and went to sit down.

skylar stood in front of her bridesmaids. facing stiles as they both smiled at each other.

"wow, you look... i'm speechless." stiles told her, making her blush.

even after she's dated stiles for 4 years, he still knew how to make her blush.

melissa, who had recently received a priest license wanted to be the one to marry the two of them.

"we are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite stiles and skylar in marriage. marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together. this ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. it is a symbol of how far you have come these past few years. it is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. no matter what challenges you face, you face them together, and no matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together. this love between you joins you now as one." melissa said.