14. because theres a hole in her head

skylar was in her room while she was on facetime with stiles

skylar was in her room while she was on facetime with stiles. they would try to do this thing once a week where they would try and facetime all day without any distractions.

for stiles it was pretty easy considering he had no idea about everything skylar and the rest of the pack were going through back in beacon hills. skylar didn't plan on telling him yet. she couldn't have him come back to beacon hills and then lose him again.

"i wish i could see your beautiful face in person instead of through this tiny screen." stiles said making skylar chuckle.

"life isn't always fair mr. stilinski." skylar joked as she kept on doing her daily makeup routine.

"well i can't wait for the day you become mrs. stilinski." stiles admitted making skylar look down and smile.

"like i said before, you have to get down on one knee before that happens, stiles." skylar replied looking up in the camera.

"you know, my dad told me everything." stiles said making skylars face drop.

"w-what? what are you talking about babe?" skylar asked.

"about you talking about our wedding day, possibly wanting to have kids, which, by the way, my dad said he totally wants to be a grandfather." stiles said.

skylar relaxed once she realized what he was talking about. she thought noah had told stiles about the hunter situation.

"i mean only if you want to, you know? i'm not gonna force you to do something you don't wanna-" skylar began but got cut off.

"skylar." stiles said interrupting her making her rambling stop and he smiled at her.

"i'd love to raise a family with you." stiles told her as she smiled.

"but can you promise me one thing?" skylar asked him.

"yeah baby, of course, anything." stiles replied.

"if we have a girl i wanna name her after someone." skylar told him.

"and who is that someone?" stiles asked her.

"allison." skylar said as stiles paused for a moment.

"allison stilinski." stiles said with a smile.

"what do you think?" skylar asked him.

"i think, it's perfect. allison stilinski daughter of skylar and stiles stilinski." stiles said as both of them smiled widely.