18. getting very far with this converstation

skylar was having those dreams again

skylar was having those dreams again. she was dreaming that stiles was being taken. the ghost riders came back and took him away.

she felt her breath get heavy and she quickly reached for her phone, not even checking the time. she dialed stiles' number not even thinking if he was busy or if he was asleep.

"hey, baby. is everything okay? why are you calling so late?" was the first thing skylar heard, making her calm down. at least he wasn't taken.

"sorry, i just had that dream again and- well, i- i just needed to make sure you didn't leave me and that you're okay." skylar said.

"i'm here skye, and i'm okay you have nothing to worry about. i wish i was there to hold you and tell you everything is going to be okay." stiles replied.

"i'm sorry for calling you so late and waking you." skylar said.

"well if i'm gonna be woken up by someone's call, i'm glad it's yours." stiles said, making skylar smile.

"it's almost 4am so you should get some rest, have a nice day okay? i love you babe." skylar told him.

"i love you so much and i hope everything is going okay. i'll see you soon okay?" stiles said as skylar nodded, even though he couldn't see her.

"i can't wait, i love you stiles." skylar said again.

"i love you more skylar." stiles replied as she hung up the phone, letting him go to sleep.

-

lydia and skylar went over to scotts house the next morning. they opened the door and walked inside. but when they shouted his name, there was no answer.

"hello, girls." they heard making them jump.

they both turned around to see it was just peter.

"oh, my..." lydia said.

"ugh, it's just you. don't sneak up on people like that!" skylar said, holding a hand over her heart.

"what are you doing here?" lydia asked him.

"looking for malia. what are you two doing here?" peter asked them.

"looking for scott, obviously." lydia replied.

"why?" peter asked.

"why are you looking for malia?" skylar asked.

"parental concern." peter replied.