12. even you can freeze solid

they went back into the woods and scott was running

they went back into the woods and scott was running. but he wasn't just running, he looked like he was trying to run away from something.

"we can still catch him." malia said.

"catch who?" scott asked turning to look at the girls.

"the killer. what are you thinking about?" malia asked him.

"getting the bullet to argent." scott said.

"even if he's the one who fired it?" malia asked as the three of them walked up to him.

"especially if he's the one. do you hear that?" scott asked.

"heartbeats?" malia asked.

"how many?" skylar asked them.

"a lot of them. they're here." scott said.

"who?" lydia asked.

"hunters. run." scott said as he began to run.

"scott, wait!" malia shouted as the three girls ran behind him.

"scott!" skylar shouted.

scott ended up being stuck in the middle of the sheriffs department standing around him, pointing their guns at him. skylar noticed scott wolfed out and started growling. he started to attack one of the deputies and skylar recognized it as sheriff stilinski. scott stopped once he realized who it was and got off of him.

"everybody, stay back. it's just a kid." sheriff stilinski said.

"what's wrong with his eyes?" one of the deputies asked.

"you heard the sheriff. stand down." parrish said.

"now, put your gun down." amy told the other deputy.

lydia, skylar and malia ran over to scott and he had a look of guilt all over his face. once all the deputies started walking away, sheriff stilinski walked over to the group.

"i'm really sorry. you don't think they saw anything, do you?" scott asked.

"no more than they're used to." amy said looking down at the body of the hellhound.

"you wanna tell me what happened here?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"he's a hellhound." parrish pointed out.

"a dead hellhound." malia corrected making lydia glare at her.

"yep, got that." noah said.

"well, i don't get it. i didn't think you could kill a hellhound." parrish said.

"looks a lot easier than we thought." malia said making skylar glare at her this time.