8. werewolf freezy pop

they went back to the bunker and they closed everything they possibly could

they went back to the bunker and they closed everything they possibly could. nothing was going to be left to chance. they weren't going to have anything coming in or anything coming out.

"the tunnel gates locked." lydia said.

"okay, everything's locked." skylar said as scott closed the door to the room and locked it.

"think it'll hold them off?" malia asked.

"probably not." scott replied.

"definitely not." lydia said.

"you guys aren't hoping i'm gonna be the optimist, are you?" malia asked but everyone chose not to answer the question.

"so, how cold does this thing get?" scott asked walking to the box that him and malia were going to get into.

"cold enough for a hellhound." lydia said.

"but, it's not the same as the ice bath you gave isaac but, it can lower your care temperature past anything that a human can survive." skylar explained.

"so what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?" malia asked.

"it'll slow your heart rate, and put you in a trance like state." lydia explained to her.

"like hypnosis." scott added.

"hypnotize regression. if we can figure out how to work it." lydia said.

"this says start, so, maybe it's not that complicated." malia said looking at the buttons.

"it's complicated." scott said looking at the whole contraption.

"so, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?" malia asked.

"as much time as liam, skylars mom and stilinski can buy us." scott replied pulling open the door to the box.

skylar soon received a text from liam telling her that her mother was gone. she was taken. time was ticking and they couldn't waste anymore time the only people left in beacon hills were theo, sheriff stilinski, liam, parrish, mr. douglas, scott, lydia, malia and skylar.

scott took off his shirt and they started the machine making the temperature drop inside of it.

"okay, it's doing something. you ready?" malia asked scott and everyone looked over at him.

he moved the door of the machine allowing himself to get inside and he closed it and looked at skylar.

"remember, this will get cold enough to kill you. so if something feels wrong or like, it's not working-" lydia began.

"it's going to work." scott said.

"i hope you're not saying that because you think we know what we're doing." skylar said.