5. all of beacon hills heard that

"the corpus callosum is not only the largest matter structure in the brain, but also the bridge connecting all parts of the brain to each other

"the corpus callosum is not only the largest matter structure in the brain, but also the bridge connecting all parts of the brain to each other." skylar heard the teacher explain.

she wasn't paying attention to the rest. she was too busy looking out the window. she saw a man standing in the parking lot looking at an old blue jeep. skylar wasn't sure why, but she felt like she was drawn to it.

"any questions, thoughts, insight, skylar?" mrs. fleming said making her attention go off the window and go to her.

"i completely agree." skylar said.

"is there something outside that's more fascinating than the structure of the human mind?" she asked her.

"no. at least, i don't think so. no." skylar replied.

"okay. good. now, many people credit the corpus callosum, uh, for giving us a sense of intuition, gut instinct, even we ourselves aren't aware-" mrs. flemings explanation was cut off.

what are you doing?

i'm driving.

we're right behind them.

okay, well, do you see any turns?

hey, we can always drive off that bridge.

i don't want it to look like we're following them.

well, what do you want me to do?

i don't know, anything.

"i'm sorry, i'll be right back." skylar said running out of the classroom as scott and lydia ran out behind her.

skylar ran outside as fast as she could in her heels and she yelled out to the man.

"hey! hey! you can't tow this jeep." skylar told him.

"paperwork says i can. it's reported as abandoned." the man said looking at his clipboard.

hey, i will never abandon this jeep. you understand me? ever. ever.

skylar placed her hand on the jeep and looked up at the man.

he scratched my jeep.

"oh look, now it's not." skylar said.

"oh, this is your vehicle?" he asked her.