9. i don't play baseball

"stiles? look, listen to me

"stiles? look, listen to me. when we kissed... when i kissed you... stiles! i can see you, now! don't stop, stiles!" skylar said but her face dropped once the white light was gone.

"stiles?" skylar said as she stood there and looked out at nothing.

"skylar..." scott said.

"where is he? where's stiles? it was working. you saw him, too, right?" skylar asked.

"we didn't see anyone." malia told her.

"no, no, no. he was here. i know it. stiles was here." skylar said.

they helped skylar back into the room and when scott went to shut the door, liam came out of nowhere.

"liam." scott said.

"there's something you need to see." liam told him.

"you're still here." scott said relieved.

"but everyone else is gone. all of them. they're all gone. look, you have to come with me." liam told scott.

"what is it?" scott asked him.

"i can't explain it. i have to show you." liam told him as scott turned to the three girls.

"uh, alright. you guys stay here. just in case." scott said.

"in case stiles comes back?" malia asked.

"if there's any hope, you need to keep trying." scott said as he ran out and shut the door behind him.

"what are you doing?" lydia asked malia when she opened up the door.

"we're gonna go find stiles." malia replied.

"scott told us to stay here in case he shows up here." lydia reminded her.

"stiles isn't coming here. if he was, he would've, and he hasn't, so he's not. you still think it worked, right?" malia asked looking at skylar.

"all i know is i saw him." skylar replied.

"and you're never wrong about these things." malia told her.

"i wouldn't say never." skylar said.

"but right now?" malia asked her.

"right now, i'm not wrong. stiles is out there somewhere. i can feel it." skylar replied.

"then what are we doing standing here?" malia said as they all made their way out the door.

-

they went back to the school to see that stiles' jeep was now gone.

"this looks fresh." lydia said looking at the tire tracks.