best derek and skylar moments

1. book: skylar
chapter: this fork is going in your eye

"i thought i said scott could drive my car not this chick." derek said, making skylar scruff.

"oh yeah, well this chick just saved your ass." skylar commented.

2. book: skylar
chapter: i think i'm feeling a little whiplash

"and he knew that one day you'd be caught up in the supernatural world too, that's when he made me promise him something, he made me promise to protect you. he wanted his little girl to be safe and i told him i would keep you safe." derek explained.

"that's why you only hurt stiles." skylar said.

"yeah, if i ever laid a hand on you, i couldn't forgive myself." derek replied.

3. book: strong
chapter: the pot of gold

"you're still a person of interest." stiles argued.

"an innocent person." derek replied.

"that's funny." skylar said.

"skylar." derek said sternly, glaring at her as skylar rolled her eyes.

4. book: strong
chapter: fa sound

"if you're looking for a friend boyd, you can do so much better than derek." skylar said.

"that really hurts, skylar. i mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus." derek said, walking in as scott and skylar turned, to see erica and isaac standing beside derek.

5. book: strong
chapter: no wolf powers

"no, no, no. you're not supposed to be here. you need to stay the hell away from me." skylar said, getting behind scott and isaac.

"skylar, it's okay. he's not gonna hurt you." derek reassured her.

6. book: spirit
chapter: fresh boys

"did i mention how much i hate you?" skylar asked derek as he let out a chuckle.

"yeah, cause you totally despise me." derek said jokingly.

"i do." skylar replied as derek grinned causing skylar to break her straight face.

7. book: spirit
chapter: her little tails

"what happened?" skylar asked as tears came into her eyes.

"thank god." derek said wrapping his arms around skylar, tightly hugging her.

8. book: strike
chapter: you've been a werewolf all of five minutes

"please come back in one piece." skylar told him.

"don't worry about me, just make sure to take care of yourself while i'm gone." derek replied.

skylar gave him a small smile and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he hugged her back.

"of course, you too." skylar said.

9. book: storm
chapter: not getting very far with this conversation

"never thought i'd see the day derek hale comes back to beacon hills." skylar said as derek gave her a small smile.

"hey, skylar." derek said as the two of them hugged.