21. 4 years

4 years later.

skylar had gotten home from a long night at the hospital. her being the 28 year old surgeon she was, was always working. stiles on the other hand, had the day off so he stayed with his two children.

allison and andrew who were 4 years old loved their parents dearly.

"mommys home!" skylar shouted as she dropped her bag.

she looked around the kitchen and living room when she didn't get a response.

"babe?" skylar said but still didn't receive a response.

"ally? andy?" skylar said from the bottom of the steps, still nothing.

skylar decided to go upstairs and look in their bedroom. she looked in allisons room, no one was there. skylar was started to get nervous.

she went over to andrews room, he wasn't there, no one was. skylar became even more nervous as she reached her and stiles' bedroom.

skylar opened the door to the room and smiled at the sight in front of her. andrew and allison were asleep on the bed and in the middle of them was stiles holding a book in his hands.

skylar walked over to them and took the book out of stiles' hands, placing it on the bedside table. skylar lifted the blanket placing it over the three.

skylar bent down and placed a kiss on each of their foreheads. she was about to turn off the lamp when she saw stiles open his eyes.

"hey baby." stiles said tiredly.

"go back to sleep, stiles." skylar told him caressing his cheek as he nodded and closed his eyes again.

once he was asleep, skylar turned off the lamp and walked over to the door before shutting off the light and closing the door.

4 years later.

allison, andrew, stiles and skylar were all sitting on the couch watching the movie mr. beans holidays. once the movie was over, allison asked a question.

"mommy? how did you and daddy meet?" allison asked.

"that is an interesting story ally, would you like to tell it honey?" skylar asked stiles as he nodded and smiled.

"alright so, one day back when i was younger than you guys, i was coloring something for someone when i heard someone saying some mean things to this little girl. and me being the greatest batman ever i went to the rescue and helped the girl feel better after her drawing was ripped." stiles began.

"how did you make her feel better dad?" andrew asked him, engaged in the story.

"well, you remember how i said i was coloring something for someone?" stiles asked.

"you colored it for her!" andrew caught on as stiles laughed and nodded.

"that's right, and then she looked at me with the biggest smile and i thought 'this is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen', after that we got closer and now i still think she's the most beautiful girl ever." stiles finished as skylar looked down and smiled.

"the girl was mommy wasn't it?" allison asked with a smile.

"yes ally, it was mommy." stiles said as he grabbed skylars hand without the kids noticing.