202 reasons to love stiles & skylar

1. he carried her so her shoes wouldn't get dirty
book: skylar
chapter: 1
"these are new shoes and there's no way i'm going to-" skylars sentence was cut off by stiles, basically sweeping her off her feet and holding her in his arms bridal style, so she wouldn't get her shoes dirty.

2. he would never let anything bad happen to her
book: skylar
chapter: 3
"skylar, i wouldn't let anything bad happen to you." stiles said.

3. he's had a crush on her since the third grade
book: skylar & storm
chapter: 9 & 1
"fine, yes from skylar to me. look, i need to know if i have a chance with this girl, okay? i've been obsessing over her since the third freaking grade." stiles told him.

"remember how i had a crush on you since the third grade."

4. she's had a crush on him since the fifth grade
book: skylar
chapter: 5 & 12
skylar had always felt something for stiles. ever since the 5th grade

"no you didn't. it was sweet, and if i'm being honest i've liked you since the fifth grade." skylar said, smiling at him.

5. they liked each other all freshman year
book: skylar & storm
chapter: 7, 12 & 1
"you know that boy is head over heels for you." allison said, as skylar let out a laugh.

"he likes lydia." skylar replied.

"you think he likes lydia. skylar, the way he looks at you is as if there's a million stars in the galaxy and you're the only star he sees." allison said, causing a smile to break out on skylars face.

"you like him too don't you?" amy asked.

"yeah, i've had a crush on him for a while." skylar admitted.

6. they dated sophomore year
book: strong & spirit
chapter: 5 & 1
"happy one month anniversary." stiles said, smiling at her and kissing her cheek.

stiles and skylar have been dating for one year now and they couldn't be happier.

7. she still had feelings for him sophomore year after dating isaac
book: spirit
chapter: 12
"i broke things off with isaac because there's only one person i love, and that's you, stiles." skylar told him.

8. he still had feelings for her junior year after dating malia
book: special & storm
chapter: 4, 1
"junior year."

"they'll be okay without us. and those two... they're pretty good together." scott said thinking back to when stiles and skylar first started dating.

"yeah, they are." kira said agreeing with him. even if kira hadn't been with them for as long, she couldn't deny that stiles and skylar were a good pair, they always looked out for each other.

"no super strength or samurai swords, but they stay alive." scott said.

"he still likes her, doesn't he?" kira asked looking up at scott.

"yeah. yeah, but it's different now. i mean, you should've seen the way he used to be around her." scott said remembering all the times he'd talk about skylar during freshmen year.