Chapter Two

She woke up spluttering and gasping air down her lungs as if she hadn't been alive for the past year.

"She woke up Namjoon." A voice spoke. Her head pounded, as if someone was repeatedly banging on it with-

"She's not my problem anymore- she's Jeon's." Namjoon spoke. She sat up, in a proper bed for the first time in forever, quite literally. She saw a boxy smile staring right at her and she flinched back in shock.

"Please don't be scared of me-" He begged with puppy dog like eyes. "I'm the medic, all your meals were designed by me depending on what you were lacking. I didn't cook though-"

"W-Who are you?" Her voice was scratchy and it hurt.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Pleasure to meet you."

"Who am I?" She couldn't remember her name.

Was I even given one?

She thought to herself for a second. "You were known as cell number six. But now that you're not in there anymore you can be known as Kim Eun Bi."

"O-Okay." She nodded slowly. "C-Can I have a drink please?"

He nodded. "I'll be back in a second."

When he left the flashbacks hit her, hard. The vivid memory of a wolf biting her neck, being pried off her after a few minutes.

"Jungkook, you're going to kill her!" The male shouted. The wolf backed off, blood over his snout. "Go clean up. I don't want to see you until she's been moved."

She held her neck feeling for any trace of the bite marks- Nothing.

"Ah, about that." Taehyung chuckled walking back in. "You successfully transitioned, quite beautifully may I add. You haven't even got a scar~" He hummed happily.

"Transitioned?" She asked as he handed her the bottle of water.

"You remember the wolf you saw?" He asked quietly. She nodded. "He's not just any wolf, he's a werewolf-"

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't explain everything to her. More so when it's not your business to explain." Another male walked in, his voice low.

Taehyung nodded and he left. She sipped from the waterbottle, it was the male with the scar.

"You took my advice and ate." He spoke lowly. "Nice to see you're somewhat obedient. Congratulations sweetheart. You survived our full moon."

"J-Jungkook... right?" She was scared of the boy. He was a werewolf- No that's stupid. Taehyung was just twisting her arm-

"Yes- I was the wolf who attacked you." He spoke lowly. "Which means I'm a werewolf."

"You're all just twisting my arm- I'm still asleep in my cell having a crazy dream." She shook her head slightly. "None of this is real-"

"I can take you and show you your blood covered cell, where you should have died." He smirked kicking his feet up on the end of the bed she was laying in. "So what did Taehyung name you?"

"K-Kim Eun Bi." Her voice was quiet.

"It suits you." He spoke. "So what do you want to know?"

"Why...?"

"It's a trade our family do every sixteen years, we change a bunch of girls we capture from birth on the first full moon of the sixteenth. The only person who doesn't change anybody is Taehyung. He's the pack medic. We keep those who are alive and of worth of us, the others we sell off to other packs. What happens to them then is out of our control." He paused. "We sell in a week. You have a week to prove yourself worthy to us. Depending on what you want to show your skills in depends who you want to talk to. Namjoon for being a strong leader, Jin for being a hunter and cook, Hoseok for luring in and kidnapping, myself for being strong and fast in wolf form, Jimin for fighting and transforming, Taehyung for being a medic and Yoongi in charming."

She nodded yawning.

"That's a lot of information I've given you." He spoke lowly. "Sleep, you have a long week ahead of you."