Chapter Twenty Six

Kim Eun Bi

A month had passed, no one had tried getting in contact with Jackson or I. We had done... things in the month. Not necessarily things I'd prefer doing, but it kept him happy and away from Jungkook. That's all that mattered.

Jackson, when he wasn't being crazy and obsessive, acted like he never changed. He taught me more on how to fight, the history of werewolves, and how there was actually a hierarchy. Apparently I was from one of the aristocratic families, which he admitted to killing.

"Eun Bi!" Jackson yelled, I flinched at the tone and limped towards him. My thigh had never really healed since the bullet, and I knew why.

Because I hadn't changed.

"Yes?" I asked quietly. He smiled up from the couch.

"Come watch a film with me." He opened his arms. I sighed walking over slowly and sat on the couch and laid there.

I'd much rather do this with Jungkook, under a blanket. His heart beat in sync with mine.

Little did Jackson know, I knew I wasn't mated to him. Faintly, like always, ever since the night of my twentieth birthday, I could hear his hear beat in my ears, in sync with my own.

The doorbell rang and Jackson perked up.

"That's possibly the takeaway I ordered." He lifted me off him and walked towards the door. I sniffed at the air discreetly and my heart started racing.

It was them, it was Jungkook, the boys...

"I've got no change for the tip sorry-"

"Where is she?" Jungkook growled and I almost shook from the dominance. He was almost like Namjoon times ten.

"She's not here, I don't know what you're on about." Jackson spoke. I shuffled on the couch quietly, knowing with Jungkook's ears being as sensitive as mine he'd hear it.

"Liar." He growled and a loud bang sounded through the home. "Eun Bi!" He yelled.

"Go to him Eun Bi and I'll kill him." Jackson sounded pained. I was torn, my heart wanted to go to him, but my heart wanted to protect him.

The hunters upstairs-

"Eun Bi!" Jungkook burst into the room. I gulped back the lump in my throat and got off the couch and sprinted past him and out the room. "Eun Bi!" He cried out.

"Get him boys!" Jackson laughed and Jimin punched him square in his stomach.

I looked bewildered hearing the hunters rushing down the stairs.

I ran up the stairs, meeting them halfway.

"Move or we'll shoot you too." They snarled.

"Hunters." I heard Bambam mutter.

"To get to them you'll have to get through me." I replied back in a harsh tone. They pushed me and I toppled down the stairs, I landed in a crouched position. The boys all looked at me with wide eyes.

"Shit... H-Hey Eun Bi, why don't you take deep breaths and count to ten..." the hunter laughed nervously.

"Why is he so nervous?" Jimin whispered.

"She's a killing machine." Jackson spoke cockily.

"And after I've finished these hunters, your next." I snarled.