Chapter Eighteen

Kim Eun Bi

I woke up embraced by Jungkook again. I smiled to myself, enjoying being in his embrace after four long years.

He had definitely grown, more ways than one, his muscles seemed more defined, his hair was swept away from his eyebrows that got rid of that childish look he had about him and made him seem much more... older.

His lips parted as he started snoring and I laughed going back to my comfortable position with my head in the crook of his neck enjoying the warmth he supplied. After a while, when his arms loosened around me, I slid out the bed and then out the room to the downstairs living area. The news was on and Seokjin was laying on the couch.

"Good Morning Eun Bi, sleep well?" He smiled. I nodded.

"In early hours of the morning two bodies were found belonging to-" I grabbed the control as the front of the house came up and turned the TV off.

"What was that for? I was watching that." Seokjin protested slightly. I let my hands drop to my sides as I stared at the black screen for a while. "Hey, Eun Bi?" He was in front of me now and I felt the tears slip.

"T-Those bodies they found... they were my parents." I spoke quietly. "The hunters killed them both before I even had a chance to help-"

I felt Seokjin's arms wrap around me gently as he pulled me close.

"I know it's not quite the same, but we're your family too." He spoke quietly rubbing my back. "Wait, did you just say hunters?"

I nodded. "I was already born a werewolf, this might be why I healed from the transformation so easily and cleanly." I hesitated. "Both my parents were werewolves, or rather when I got there, only my father was."

"Only your father?"

"Yes, my mother got attacked by a werewolf not too long after I was taken from them, she lost her sight and her inner wolf died in the process." I was rather surprised at my knowledge of the situation despite not being told the details. He nodded slowly.

"So Jungkook changing you..." He mumbled.

"It only triggered the situation earlier than my family's changing age." I smiled.

"What was that age?" He asked quietly.

"Twenty."

"So when would you have started the change?" Namjoon asked walking into the room.

"At some point today." I spoke quietly. Their eyes widened.

"Oh shit, your birthday is today. We forgot after four years of you not being here." Namjoon admitted shyly. I smiled slightly.

"Don't worry about it."

"Don't worry about what?" Jungkook then appeared. I smiled as Seokjin let go of me and I walked over to Jungkook and practically fell into his arms. He chuckled softly. "You should have woken me up." He spoke quietly. I giggled softly.

"Don't be silly, you needed your beauty sleep." I smirked. He chuckled softly.

"But seriously don't be worried about what?" He asked.

"It's my birthday today..." I muttered quietly. His eyes widened and I smiled slightly.

"None of us have gotten you anything-"

"Don't worry." I smiled brightly, wiping away the tears that fell little over a few minutes ago. "Being here with you guys is good enough. However I will go visit GOT7-"

"O-Oh about that..." Jimin frowned walking in. All the boys kept quiet.

"About what? About GOT7? What's happened?" I tilted my head to the side with wide eyes looking between the four guys in the room. They kept quiet. "Why won't you tell me?"

"Eun Bi..." Taehyung joined in and gave me a pitiful look opening his arms. I got the message.

They were dead.