Chapter Thirty Eight

Kim Eun Bi

I laid there as Jungkook slept, just enjoying the feeling of relaxation and the feeling of no nausea.

"How long till they realise?" I heard Namjoon and I let my eyes flutter closed and focused on his voice.

"Realise what?" I heard Hoseok.

"That his feelings aren't real. He only feels that way because he changed her?" I felt my world slow. "He's the prince, any girl will easily fall for him for him, it's one of his abilities. But he could change six other girls and his feelings would lie with the most recent-"

I sat up and pried myself away from Jungkook. I slid out the bed and went to my wardrobe and changed from the clothes I was wearing into something a bit warmer. I rummaged through the shoeboxes before pulling out some money I had saved and tucked it into a pocket. I left the room and headed downstairs.

"Where are you going? I thought you were ill?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm going for a walk." I smiled slightly. "If I ever used to get ill I'd go for a walk and I'd be fine."

"Okay, don't be back too late." He smiled and I nodded my eyes glancing over all the boys and I hummed softly and left the house.

I was walking down the street when the tears fell.

"Yah, you're such a liar." I heard a voice and I jumped slightly. I quickly wiped away the tears and turned and saw Yugyeom stood there with his hands in his pockets. "I know your plan and you're not going alone."

"But they need you." I pulled my sleeves over my hands and he sighed.

"They need you too. But if they aren't getting you, they aren't getting me." He hesitated. "I know a place we can stay until you want to go back. It'll keep us warm and safe."

I hesitated before nodding.

"Let's go before they track us." With that he took my hand and we both briskly walked away from the family we once knew to be our own.