Chapter Thirty Five

Kim Eun Bi

I put my glasses on as I laid watching the TV on the sofa. I was back at home now, and already deep inside I was missing the company of the boys.

I heard a knock at the door and I lifted my head, straining my ears to try and figure out who was there.

Once I had listened for a few second and could just hear hushed whispers, I slid off the couch and to the door quietly. I opened it slowly, and there stood golden child.

"Hey, why didn't you call?..." I hummed quietly.

"They're tracking us. Our every phone call." Tag frowned. I opened the door wider and let the boys in. "I'm sorry, my house isn't very large."

They shrugged. "It's fine."

I went around and closed all the curtains, not wanting a replay of my parents death.

"We didn't want to bother you but we didn't know who else would help us." They sounded broken, upset.

"I'll always help you guys," I smiled softly at them all. "So don't hesitate to come to me and ask for help."

They nodded and hugged me tightly in a big group hug before they all squeezed into the couches and chairs in the living room.

"You smell of other wolves, is everything okay?" Y asked. I nodded smiling.

"Just some old friends." I smiled at them and sat on Daeyeol's lap since there was no room to sit.

"You smell of sex as well, are you sure they're just 'friends'?" He hummed quietly.

"Okay all of them apart from one are friends." A smile present on my lips. "The other is my mate."

--

A week had passed and somehow we all managed to live in the house in harmony. But when I woke up today, I didn't feel good. I was vomiting and shivering all morning and wolves never got sick.

"We'll call one of your friends!" Jaeseok panicked and grabbed my phone from the bedside stand. I couldn't reply as I was doubled over the ceramic seat.

In the background I could hear the boys chattering loudly to Jaeseok whilst Tag rubbed my back gently and held my hair back. Offering me a glass of ice water every time I sat up lifting my head.

Once I was confident I had emptied my stomach, I was carried back to bed. Shivering the whole way until I was under the blankets and then I was still cold.

"Tag, let me-" Jibeom got past Tag and quickly took his shirt off and his slippers before jumping up onto the bed and changing wolf. His fur was a very similar colour to mine. He moved as close to me as possible, I weakly lifted an arm to play with his fur as I laid there taking the heat he was radiating.