Chapter Thirty Six

Kim Eun Bi

I opened my eyes to see all of Bangtan hovering around my bed. Jibeom was still there in his wolf form.

"So you sleep with me and now you're sleeping with another wolf?" Jungkook looked hurt.

"She's only sleeping with him because she's below normal temperature and she's taking the heat from him." Tag spoke quietly.

"That and I'm her brother." Jibeom had turned back human and tucked me into the blankets. My eyes were wide in shock before I grew cold and curled up in the blankets.

"She doesn't have a brother-"

"Why do you think she found us so easily?" He smirked.

"But seriously what's her symptoms?" Taehyung knelt on the bed beside me.

"She's been vomiting all morning and feeling sick-" Tag explained. Taehyung nodded.

"All the boys clear out please?" With that everyone left the room and Taehyung shut the door behind them and sat on the bottom of the bed facing me.

'When did you last have sex?'

He was mind linking me.

'A week ago'

A small smile spread on his lips. "May I?" His hands hovered over my stomach and I nodded and he rested his hands on my stomach, his eyes flashing yellow for a brief second.

"Is that your ability?" I asked quietly and he nodded. His smile spreading.

'Just what I thought... you're pregnant'

My eyes widened once again, tears brimming my eyes. What would Jungkook think? What would-

"You're panicking, please calm down." Taehyung whispered quietly and tucked me back in.

"What if-"

"He might be scared at first but he'll accept it." Taehyung smiled. "Should I let them all in or just him?"

"Just him, but can you stand outside the door in case?" My voice was quiet, I hadn't ever felt so nervous before. I had faced many things within my lifetime, faced many enemies in my lifetime, however I hadn't been this nervous.

He nodded and stood up before walking to the door. A few seconds later he walked out and Jungkook walked in. His eyes full of worry.

"What's wrong? Taehyung said it's serious..." His voice was laced with worry too. I sat up slowly and tightened my grip on the blankets, upon noticing this he sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Jungkook..." my voice broke as I cuddled into him, his muscular arms pulling me close. "I'm pregnant."