Chapter Twenty Seven

Kim Eun Bi

I panted lightly and glared at Jackson.

"I saw you as my older brother." I spoke lowly standing up straight. Blood patterning my clothes.

He dragged Jimin in front of him.

"Eun Bi, calm down..." Jimin laughed nervously.

"Placing all of them in front of you won't stop me. You starved me for a week just so I'd speak to you, you demanded sex every night and then beat me when I wouldn't!" I yelled out. My chest rose and fell rapidly as anger shook me.

"Jimin move!" Jungkook threw Jimin out the way, the momentum of his throw forcing him into the line of attack as I swung my fist. I was close to his chest, my fist dangerously close to his temple.

I stopped in my tracks, tears welling up in my eyes.

"W-What?" Jackson stuttered.

"I'm still bonded to her as she is me." Jungkook spoke. "The bond prevents her from hurting me."

I fell into his open arms sobbing quietly. He sighed.

"We're bringing him with us, he needs questioning." Jungkook spoke lowly. The boys dragged Jackson out as I stood there clinging to Jungkook.

"Jungkook..." I whispered quietly. Enjoying the embrace.

"We've got to head back to the house." He spoke quietly. I nodded slightly and stepped away. My thigh suddenly aching. I hissed in pain quietly. "What's up?"

"When I fell down the stairs I hurt myself again." I spoke quietly. "I'll be fine."

He nodded and headed out the house, I followed behind.

--

Upon arriving in the house, I was ushered to Taehyung and Seokjin first. Getting bombarded with questions like if I'm hurt, what food did I want-

"You need to slow down, you're forgetting she's only had Jackson." Jungkook was leaning in the doorway.

"Only something small and light on the stomach please Seokjin." I bowed my head. He nodded and scurried off.

"Where are you hurt?" Taehyung asked quietly. I sighed softly and stood up from the white medical bed they had sat me on and pulled down my pants, the bullet wound was still there, barely healed and Taehyung's eyes widened. "It's fresh."

I shook my head. "It's a month old. It won't heal and whenever I did something out of line he would open it up again."

"That bastard." Jungkook growled.

"I'm fine Jungkook." I spoke quietly meeting his eyes. Jungkook took a few deep breaths and calmed down. I sat back on the bed and Taehyung pulled over a stool and sat on it, he gently pressed around the wound his eyes widening.

"It won't heal because the core body temperature of you, the bullet actually started melting inside of you slowly, so you've got liquid silver there." Taehyung spoke. "Jungkook come in and shut the door please."

Jungkook stepped inside and shut the door, he made his way over to us.

"The only way we can really treat this is cleaning out the wound the best we can, and then cooling your body right down to even dangerous temperatures for a human." Taehyung spoke quietly. "The shock will force the silver out, I know it doesn't sound logical but..."

"No it's too dangerous." Jungkook spoke. "There's other ways we can treat it, right?"

Taehyung spoke. "The other methods have a ten percent or lower chance of working and her surviving, this one is fifty percent."

"I'll do it." I spoke quietly. Both boys looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy?" Jungkook borderline yelled.

"It's risk my own death, or not be able to change for the rest of my life Jungkook." I spoke quietly.

"I'll leave you two to talk it out, just shout me when you've decided." Taehyung whispered standing up and walking out.