Chapter Nine

Kim Eun Bi

"E-excuse me oppa?"

The waiter looked at me with a smile. "Yes?"

"Can you bring me to the ladies room please?" I bit my lip before moving closer to him. "You caught my attention, and I want to show you something..." My voice dropped to a whisper as I grabbed my clutch.

He nodded his eyes wide, I smiled brightly and linked him as he put the empty champagne bottle down on the tray at the end of the table before leading me off.

"She's became a really good charmer..." Jimin chuckled softly as we rounded the corner and into a more empty part of the restaurant before he opened the door for me.

"Here you go." He bowed. I grabbed his collar seductively biting my lip and pulled him in behind me. I locked the door.

"Can I know what you put in that champagne?" I bit my lip gently standing so my breasts looked larger.

"I didn't put anything in it." His eyes were glued to my breasts.

"Who did then, oppa?"

"The man three tables to your left handed me it, as a gift 'for the beautiful lady'." His cheeks went bright pink. I nodded.

"Why thank you for your honesty..." I smiled. "However I'm sorry." I grabbed him by his hair and slammed his head against the wall and watched as his eyes rolled to the back of the head. I washed my hands and used the dryer before leaving the toilets before walking back to the table. The boys all watched me.

"Do you feel more refreshed now?" Jackson asked. I nodded smiling.

"I'm going to thank the man over there for the free champagne." I smiled brightly and grabbed my glass and Jungkook's glass before walking to the table. I felt the boys watching me subtly as they ate.

"That kind waiter informed me you gifted the champagne to me and my colleagues. I'd like to share a glass with you in celebration." I smiled kindly. "May I sit?" I gestured to the empty chair. He nodded watching me.

"However can I just have my own glass?" He gestured. I shook my head.

"What's wrong with this glass?" I set it down in front of him. "Oppa?" His eyes widened at the nickname. "What do you think I've poisoned it or something?" I giggled and swapped glasses. "Here look, I'll drink it." I raised the glass to my lips and watched as the two packs had to restrain from coming over or yelling otherwise they'd blow their cover. I took a small sip and his eyes widened.

"Okay." He raised the second glass I had brought.

"Let's see who can finish theirs faster, next bottle is on me." I smiled. He nodded smirking slightly and we both started drinking the champagne at a fast speed. Most werewolf drugs killed humans instantly yet painfully. The glass dropped from his hands a last drop hitting the floor as he started convulsing in the chair before I heard his heart stop. I put the glass down gently and stood up my head throbbing. I reached into his pocket and grabbed the pills before walking to the boys.

"What have you done?" Jackson asked.

"Got us the drugs to test on, in three ways." I hiccupped. "The symptoms of the drug." I pointed to myself. "The drug to actually find out what is in it." I gestured to the pack of pills feeling myself become drowsy. "And to see if the antidote works..." My eyelids grew heavy and I felt the world near me at a fast rate.

"Eun Bi!" Someone yelled as I hit the floor, my whole world going black.