Chapter Eleven.

Kim Eun Bi

I coughed up a little blood, the vaporised drug on my chest. All of the pack were out the house and all the hunters were down.

"Eun Bi!" Jungkook yelled as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I smiled weakly.

"I'm fine, it just stings." He hugged me tightly.

"Don't ever do that again, do you hear me?" His voice was low and quiet. "Don't poison yourself to give us the advantage. D-Don't risk your life."

Was he... crying?

"Jungkook, I'm fine now. Taehyung and Seokjin said I'll be fine. Just a little weaker than usual until I recover completely." I smiled rubbing his back gently.

"The two Makanes." I heard Jackson behind me. "I wanna say who would have thought it... but it would be pretty obvious."

I held Jungkook close for a while as he calmed down from crying. The rest of the boys were checking up on each other.

"Thank you... for saving me earlier from the hunters." He spoke quietly.

"It's no problem..." I whispered in a reply to him.

"H-How did you know?" He asked quietly. I shrugged slightly.

"Something woke me up saying you were in danger so I came as soon as I could."

He nodded slightly and sat up properly. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Eun Bi, are you okay?" He asked, worry clearly laced through his voice.

"I'm fine..." I spoke quietly. "Just rather tired."

"Climb on. I'll carry you back to the infirmary." He spoke quietly and stood up away from me before his body shuddered and convulsed until he changed into his wolf. He laid down and I got into his back, gently gripping onto the fur around his neck.

He waited for a second as if he was making sure I was ready, which I nodded in reply, burying my face in the crook of his neck as he sped off through the woods to the house.

--

I woke up cuddled into something, or rather... somebody.

I opened my eyes to see Jungkook laying there, a peaceful look resting on his face. Soft snores left his parted lips and I smiled.

He truly looked magnificent in this moment. I smiled cuddling into him more, my heart racing in my chest. I felt his arms tighten around me.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled quietly. I nodded slightly.

However those five minutes turned into two hours when we had both fallen asleep again. When we both woke, our stomachs rumbled.

"Oppa..." I whined quietly to get his attention. His eyes sleepily blinked open.

"Yeah?" He asked quietly.

"Can we go get something to eat?" I met his eyes and he nodded letting go of me and getting out the bed. I sat up realising this wasn't what I was wearing-

"Hoseok's sister came around, she dressed you." Jungkook spoke and I nodded standing slowly, the large white shirt fell to about mid-thigh.

"A-Ah..." I whispered in realisation. He smiled.

"Seokjin is cooking this morning, c'mon." He smiled and walked out the room. I followed him smiling.

I could get used to waking up beside him.