Chapter Seven

Jeon Jungkook

I sat up slowly wincing. I was alive thank-

My arm was being tugged down slightly and I looked to my side seeing Eun Bi laying there asleep. Her arm in a sling.

"She's been there the whole time whilst you've been unconscious." Taehyung wandered into the room.

"What happened?"

"By time we got there, you were very close to dead, and she was sat there yelling in pain whilst she tried popping her shoulder back in place." He spoke. "You've been out just under a week."

"And she's been there this whole time?" Taehyung nodded. I looked down at her and pushed a stray hair out of her face. My heart racing. She moved slightly her grip still tight on my hand.

"I think... I think maybe she's finally got respect for you." Taehyung spoke quietly. "She hated you and now she's guarding you with her life."

"I'd really appreciate it if you didn't talk about me whilst I'm asleep." Her voice was quiet. Taehyung and I's attention snapped to her. Her face was full of fatigue.

"Sorry." Taehyung bowed. She smiled softly.

"You don't have to bow." She giggled quietly and I felt my heart rate speed up at the sound of her giggle and I saw Taehyung smirk out the corner of my eyes.

"Let's see how your shoulder is doing, yes?" Taehyung smiled. She nodded and he lead her to the bed a few meters away from mine and she sat down. She lifted her shirt over her head and I felt my cheeks heat up.

Taehyung fumbled with the bandage on her shoulder for a few seconds before it fell showing a dark bruise covering her shoulder.

"Are you sure it was just dislocated?" I asked looking with wide eyes. Taehyung nodded.

"They had a witch with them, I don't know what they did-" Eun Bi shrugged slightly.

"Do you think you could change to heal it?" Taehyung asked. She nodded and stood up and moved to the middle of the room. Her body started to convulse with change until the sound of claws scratching the floor surrounded us. Her wolf stood there, looking at us both until her body started convulsing yet again. She fell to the floor human, the bruise still there, just not as bad-

She stood up and Taehyung threw her his shirt. She pulled it on over her head and flashed us both a smile.

"Good as new, still a little painful..." She moved her shoulder slightly. "But it's usable."

--

"May we work together one time again." Namjoon spoke to her as she stood at the front door, GOT7 stood behind her, ready to welcome her into their arms again-

"Yah, Jungkook-" Yoongi clicked his fingers in front of my face and I jumped slightly. The boys laughed.

"She said goodbye to you." Jimin chuckled.

"O-Oh, bye Eun Bi." I smiled. She laughed quietly.

"Goodbye Jungkook." She bowed her head and Jin and Namjoon raised their eyebrows. With that she turned and followed GOT7 to the van.