Chapter Twenty

Jeon Jungkook

She had walked into that room, and didn't walk out. It wasn't anything Taehyung or Seokjin could find though, we didn't know exactly what had caused it.

She had collapsed and all seven boys from GOT7 had woken up.

That's how I knew she wasn't okay, not when someone who hadn't been awake in so long was yelling at the top of his voice for help.

I remembered it clearly, entering the room quickly to see her lying in the floor, her skin pale with a thin sheet of sweat on, her breathing shallow, and her eyes closed. I remember all seven of the boys panicking for her safety, and I remember how cold she felt in my arms as I rushed her to Taehyung.

Werewolves had been stereotyped to feel above human body temperature, and that was the case. So whenever a werewolf got cold, it wasn't a good sign.

I sat there for a while beside the white bed, with the crisp white sheets, that I seemed to be around a lot since she came. Her heart beat being monitored on the machine beside her, and an oxygen mask nearby, just in case.

Her twentieth birthday, and she was spending it unconscious. All she had wanted was GOT7 again, to be around them-

That thought made me grow angry and I looked down at her small body.

She was mine, nobody else's. She wasn't allowed to be mated on again, she wasn't-

"Kook...?" Her voice cracked and I looked down at her, her wide eyes shone in the clinical light above her, her skin seemed less pale and she seemed more at ease.

"Take a rest for a little." I quickly made sure she didn't sit up, or move too much for that matter.

"What happened?" Her eyes met mine.

"We don't know, you collapsed but all of GOT7 was perfectly fine..." I hummed quietly.

"I figured it out, I literally went through all our ancestors findings-" Namjoon burst through the door.

We both looked over at him, her hand finding it's away to mine.

"It's a thing called resurrectionem." He spoke holding a large and dusty book. "Most wolves are born with abilities, however these abilities don't sprout until their family change. Werewolves who were forcefully changed have less of a chance of getting these abilities."

"Just tell us what she did?" I huffed, smiling as her fingers were laced with mine.

"resurrectionem is Latin for Resurrecting. It's a rare ability which only comes from strong wolf families. When people are around her that are dying, she can resurrect them. However even though most abilities work all the time, this one doesn't. It's a very slim chance it will work more than once every so often, and will work on more than one person at a time. This abilities power's strength all depends on the strength of the wolf."

"So what you're saying is, she's stronger than we all thought?" I asked. Namjoon nodded.

"That could explain why she's good at numerous things within a pack." Namjoon spoke. "Further down the page it says, once a resurrectionem wolf has found their mate, whenever the mate falls sick, injured or near death, they will stay around in the hopes their abilities work." Namjoon spoke. "That's explain why whenever one of you get injured you won't leave each other's sides."

"I don't get it, why?" She asked quietly, the sheets moving and I saw her sit up out the corner of my eye.

"Because you two are mates." Namjoon spoke.