Chapter Eight

Kim Eun Bi

Working with Bangtan became a common occurrence, nobody was complaining anymore though... well apart from the other packs we faced. Nobody stood a chance, with so many talents spread between us all-

"Hey! Eun Bi, if you were to stand there and zone out like that in a real fight you'd be dead." Yugyeom exclaimed, his fist millimetres away from my face. I let out a small exhale looking down. "Eun Bi, are you okay? You haven't been quite the same since you left Bangtan's house."

I lifted my head and forced a smile onto my lips. "I..." I hesitated. "I'm fine Yugyeom don't worry about it."

Youngjae bounded into the basement a grin plastered on his face. "We're going out for a business meal with Bangtan, even you're invited Eun Bi!"

I smiled. "Formal or...?"

"As formal as you can be." He smiled. "This is serious business."

Youngjae took my hand. "Jinyoung said he'll take you shopping before we go so you can wear something other than those worn out dress pants and blouse." With that he dragged me up the stairs.

--

We had been shopping for what felt like forever, every time I picked something up, Jinyoung pulled a face at what I had chosen, and whenever he picked something up I pulled a face.

"Should we take a break, we've still got five hours before the meal." He smiled. I nodded and gestured to a small café. He nodded smiling. I linked arms with him and followed him though the mall to the café, girls and middle-aged women glaring at me, the elder women smiling brightly.

"I think they're jealous of me." I giggled softly. "I mean you're quite the looker..."

He chuckled softly and opened the door to the café.

We sat there on our phones drinking the hot beverages looking on websites for something I could wear. We both looked up from our phones at the same time with wide eyes and turned our phones towards eachother.

We both burst out laughing as the same thing was on eachothers phones.

"Great minds think alike, am I right?" Jinyoung chuckled.

--

I applied minimal makeup but gave my lips a red colour that matched the dress before the boys shouted me. I left my room and headed to the set of stairs before walking down them. I felt their gaze on me and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Can we go? I'm rather hungry." I mumbled. Jackson nodded and moved so I could walk past them to go outside.

I sat in passenger seat at the front before turning the radio on as Jinyoung got in and started driving.

"You look stunning by the way Eun Bi." Mark spoke quietly.

"You look ethereal." Bambam mumbled. I smiled brightly in the rearview mirror at them.

"Thank you boys, you all look amazing too." I coo'd and their cheeks went pink and I giggled softly before looking out the window.

--

We walked into the posh restaurant and saw Bangtan sat down at the large table already. I was linked with Youngjae and Bambam as we walked towards the table, Bangtan also gawked at me causing a growl to come from Jungkook.

"You look..." Seokjin started.

"Amazing." Jimin finished. I blushed slightly and saw where Jungkook was waving me over. He patted the seat once he had gotten my attention and I giggled softly walking over and he pulled it out, gesturing for me to sit.

"Thank you." I bowed my head and sat. He grinned and pushed my chair in before he sat back down.

The meal was mainly for the boys to discuss what plans they had made, and who's pack needed to be taken care of first due to threats and such- what sparked my interest though was the mention of werewolf killing drugs running through the city. I dipped my finger in my drink and swirled it around gently before wiping my finger on the napkin beside me.

"A drug killing werewolves?" I tilted my head to the side. Mark sniggered.

"We knew you'd start listening when that was mentioned."

"Do we know any more details?" I drummed my fingers on the table gently as someone came around and topped up our champagne glasses with more.

"It poisons you first, makes you believe you're just drunk. Seokjin and Taehyung have a prototype antidote however the drug is very hard to detect-" The smell of the champagne had changed since he had last poured it. Jungkook tensed beside me. He had noticed it too. We both closed our eyes, each linking mindlinking to our own packs.

'Don't drink the champagne.' I opened my eyes again and the boys nodded subtly and I stood up smoothing out my dress.

"E-Excuse me oppa?"