Chapter Thirty Four

Kim Eun Bi

I leant against the wall near their beds, closing my eyes to prevent the tears spilling. I felt myself begin to get lightheaded and I kept my mind frozen. Not letting my thoughts slip.

As if I had just been punched in the gut by Jimin or Jackson during training, I was winded. I doubled over opening my eyes and gasping air down my lungs.

"E-Eun Bi?" I heard Jungkook. I turned slowly, a small smile on my face.

"It worked then." I regained my breath before sitting up. He went to swing his legs out the bed and I glared. He froze and laid in his bed before the other six boys sat up gulping air down them.

"How much antidote do you carry on you?" Hoseok asked.

"Seven vials." I spoke quietly. "In a none offensive way, I didn't use them on you." I gestured to GOT7 in the background. "I used resurrectionem on you."

"You used that again? Are you crazy?" Jungkook asked. I nodded slightly.

"Didn't you notice at the table?"

--

I woke up on the couch with a blanket draped over me. I smiled slightly and sat up a cold breeze running through the room. I shivered slightly.

"Sorry." Jungkook entered and shut all the windows and put the heating on. I watched him silently, the second heartbeat faint in my hearing.

"J-Jungkook?" I whispered quietly.

"Yes?" He turned and looked at me.

"Come here please?" I looked down at my hands. He walked over and sat on the edge of the couch.

"What's up?" I studied his face, his eyes didn't seem to shine and it looked like he hadn't smiled in months- I sat up a little more to grab his collar and pull him close, connecting our lips. He froze completely before he relaxed and kissed back.

I pulled gently on his collar until I was laying down on the couch with him hovering over me. He was soft and gentle with his touch, he pulled away before it escalated. His cheeks flushed.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"Doing what's right." I replied quietly holding his eyes. His heart was beating rapidly through my ears and he joined our lips in one soft peck which lead to something a bit more.

--

We laid in bed cuddled into eachother.

"I missed this." I whispered quietly. He chuckled softly.

"I missed this too." He played with my hair and held me close. We laid like that for a while, my head on his chest and my eyes closed.

"I'm sorry for just leaving..." I whispered quietly.

"I'm sorry for everything." His voice broke.