Chapter Three

She let out a small whimper as her back hit the floor.

"Maybe you're not cut out to be a fighter, maybe a medic. With those small hands you're sure to-"

"No," She growled and got up crouching. "I'm here to fight, and I will get it right."

"The only thing you're good for, is bait." He snarled and turned his back. She was seething with anger and a growl tore from her throat, she hadn't come to terms with her being a wolf at least, not yet anyway, so she barely changed.

She still wasn't going to change. Jimin said she'd be more useful as a human fighter anyway- She darted towards him rugby tackling him in his middle, sending them both flying to the floor. His eyes widened slightly and she dug her knee into his middle, raising a fist.

She didn't want to hurt him though-

"Punch me, it will be your first landing since we started. I want to see your strength." He spoke lowly. She brought her fist down hard on his face and he groaned quietly.

"Screw you Park Jimin, I'm a fighter. Not bait and not a medic." She seethed. She got off of him and walked away.

"Don't turn your back." Jimin chuckled and she heard him near her. She ducked under his swing and his eyes widened as she brought her knee up to his stomach. He fell to his own knees.

"I'm going to get something to eat."

--

"She's not strong enough." Jungkook argued. "She has two days to improve Jimin." She stood there quietly behind Jimin, her lip busted and her eye swelling over.

Jimin sighed and lead her out the room.

"You're giving me a bad name, I suggest you run as far as you can unless you want to be sold off." Jimin whispered as we reached the garden. Her eyes widened. "I can cover your scent, but you're probably going to get sold to pleasure other packs-"

"Thank you Jimin." She bowed her head. "I'll see you again." She took off her shirt and slid off the shorts before her wolf form took over, her grey fur catching the sunlight and she ran off towards the forest as fast as she could go.

It had been two days since then, she was lurking outside the house, watching men grope the remaining girls who left with them. A group of boys left the house empty handed behind the other group of men.

"S-Stop it please!" A girl cried from one of the men. She looked over and saw the girl being- she growled leaping over the bush and at the male who let her go in surprise. She narrowed her eyes at the male.

"I'm not scared of one lonely wolf-"

She changed human and glared, hiding the female behind her naked, muddy body.

"She's not some toy for you to play with." Eun Bi snarled.

"More so some girl, get her boys." The alpha ordered. She looked at the group of boys who were empty handed and she pushed the girl to them, she fell into the skinny boys arms.

Eun Bi turned back to the men who all launched themselves at her to fight-

She managed to knock three unconscious, two remaining. Her knuckles bruised and bloodied. Her chest heaving.

"Eun Bi?" Jimin's eyes widened. She turned to face him and flashed him a smile.

"Watch out!" Someone else yelled and she was pulled to the side. The male missed his attack as she was pulled into the chest of someone else. "Eun Bi? Ah you're with us now okay-"

"W-Wait Eun Bi?" The other alpha's eyes widened. She lifted her head nodding. "Y-You took down a whole pa-"

"Exactly, that's why she's with me now." She gestured to the female. "Object and I'll wipe you all out too."