Chapter Twenty Four

Kim Eun Bi

I lifted my head, shooting pains up my leg made me want to scream in pain, but when I tried, fabric was in my mouth, muffling the sound.

"The little bitch is awake. Go tell master Jackson." A hunter spoke. The smaller Hunter ran off up the stairs to my left. I was in a basement.

Now it was like I was in some cliché film.

"You woke up, I'm so happy!" He grinned, a crazed look in his eye. "I didn't want to see him or hear him deflower you, but I had to. So I won't let him lay another nasty finger on you again."

He was almost yandere, like he had just stepped out a manga to ruin my day-

"Master she's still bleeding." The Hunter spoke quietly.

"That's because it's a silver bullet you fools." Jackson chuckled. "She won't heal for as long as that's in her leg, and it'll stop her escaping."

"Now where's our part of the deal, master?"

"Oh that? I lied. If I wouldn't let some powerful wolf touch her, why would I some measly human?" With that two gunshots fired and both men collapsed to the floor, dead.

The pungent smell of blood filled the air almost instantly, which made me want to throw up.

"I'll keep you safe, I promise." He grinned walking over and stroking some loose hair out my face. I flinched away from his touch. He pulled the fabric out my mouth and kissed me hungrily. I sat there not kissing back. "Kiss back!" He dug his thumb into the bulletwound, causing me to scream in pain, and I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I kissed back reluctantly, hearing my own blood hit the floor in a steady stream.

Once he pulled away I looked up at him.

"Jackson, why?" I whimpered.

"Because you're mine, soon enough the bond between you two and you'll bond with me." Jackson hummed softly. "I mean it's either keep you here, or kill him."

My heart stopped at the thought.

"Jackson, remove the bullet from my leg." I took a shaky breath. "I'll stay here and I won't attempt to run away if you do. You have my word."

A small smirk landed on his lips.

"Now that's what I like to hear." He grinned wickedly. "Now this might hurt a bit." He dug his fingers into my thigh and I let out a scream of pain.

He wasn't trying to be gentle.

"Just remember this pain if you ever think about running away." He smirked. Tears rolled down my cheeks freely as he removed the bullet.