Chapter Twenty Five

Jeon Jungkook

It had been a little over twenty four hours since she left, and all of us could sense something wasn't right.

"What could have happened to her?" I mumbled quietly staring blankly at my hands, trying to think why she would not have come back by now.

"She's a strong wolf, she wouldn't have failed so easily unless something she deemed close and precious to her was in danger." Namjoon hummed quietly.

Youngjae's eyes widened at the statement. "I remembered something, something Jackson said before he ran last night."

We all turned to him, and his eyes were wide, his hands shaking.

"Please inform us, lives are on the line here." Jaebum spoke.

"It was something along the lines of 'she will be mine or he will die.', however I can't quite remember correctly..." his eyebrows furrowed together.

The rest of Bangtan looked at me. "You're the him." Seokjin spoke.

"What...?" I looked at them with wide eyes.

"Jackson had this all planned out..." Jinyoung shook his head. "He was the one that found her parents, he was the one that told us that whatever happened on that mission we were to give up our lives for you guys- he knew you two were mates before either of you did. He planned for her to come back here, he planned to take her. He knows her weakness is you."

"Me..." I repeated quietly.

"He would have told her that if she didn't give in, you'd die. To a mate... for a mate you'd do anything, if that means giving up your freedom so be it. She'd rather give her life away than have you die." Yoongi finally spoke.

"It's all my fault." I croaked looking down and away from them all.

"It's not your fault, it isn't anybodies fault except Jackson's."

It went quiet for a while.

"Remember what she told us, the second mission we had together?" Jimin spoke.

"I prefer working as one big pack, it's like having family all around me." Hoseok whispered.

"If you two wouldn't clash because of Alpha's I'd happy spend the rest of my life with you." Mark frowned.

"So I'll be the middle ground." Bam bam cracked a small smile. "We can work together because of me."

"She brought us all together with that." Taehyung smiled.

"You have a good mate." Seokjin smiled. "Don't loose her."

"Offended." Namjoon muttered causing the sad mood to be rid of within a second as we all sniggered at the two. "But really Jungkook, you can't loose her."

"Because we're all behind you." All of the boys bowed their heads and my eyes widened.

"I'm the makane what are you guys doing stop-" I spoke flustered.

"Your parents told us not to tell you this..." Namjoon whispered. "But you're prince of the wolves Jungkook."