Chapter 1 (All)

Bentley stared in the mirror and started to freak out. He's never been to a public school, he has been home schooled all his life. But now he was, living with his twin brother and cousins, along with his mom and dad, then the rest of the family. Now his dad, he was still confused on that bit, said that all six teens should go to the same school.

This was going to be a stressful year for Bentley.

The whole summer was fun, because Bartholomew and him gotten closer. How you may ask, they pulled pranks on people. But Bentley also gotten closer to Beatrix, mostly because her mind was clear and sweet. Yet he still felt like the odd one out, all of his cousins have friends before they met up, Bartholomew has Python, Bast has Jian, Bj has Chayton, Beatrix has Camilla and Benjamin has some girl named Sam, but Bentley had no one.

He sighed as walked out of the room, then looked around. He heard Bartholomew and Bj yelling about food, which was odd. Bentley saw Beatrix was on the phone, knowing that it was Camilla. Benjamin sat on the stairs and drew on the sketch book, Bentley sat next to him.

"Nervous?" Benjamin asked.

"About?" Bentley said.

"Going to normal school, duh." Bartholomew said as Bj and him sat on the step lower then them.

"Well what do you think Benny Boy? All Bentley know is home school." Bj said.

"I'm not scared about that!" Bentley said with a high voice.

"Benny Boy?" Benjamin asked.

"I can tell that you are scared from a mile away!" Beatrix said as she leaned on Bentley's head.

Bentley shrugged his shoulders, refusing to talk. Beatrix giggled as she knocked on his head. He opened his mouth but Bast came upstairs holding onto a green drink, making him confused.

"My dad would make this for me for my first day of school." Bast said as she passed it Bentley.

"Smells like green apple." Bartholomew said as Bast smiled.

"Believe or not, green is my favorite color." Bast said as Bentley smiled, seeing some of her memories.

Benjamin hit him on arm. "You can't read people minds there, trust me. They'll just surround like maggots they are." He muttered as Beatrix rolled her eyes.

Bentley sighed as he drunk some of the drink. He turned to look at Benjamin who was staring at his hands, Bentley sighed as he looked forward. He pouted but Beatrix pulled off his head, and started to play with his long hair.
"I'm scared, alright? I mean I can't control my powers yet, still an issue you know?" Bentley said as Bartholomew patted his knee.

"Don't worry Lee, we're gonna be right here. Nothing is gonna make us leave you." Bartholomew said with a smile.

The door bell rang, making Buttercup answer the door. Python stood at the door, with a pale face and nodded slowly.

"Bart! Python is here!" Buttercup yelled as Bartholomew jumped up.

"See ya at school suckers!" Bartholomew said as he stole Bast drink.

"He took my drink!" Bast yelled as the others laughed.

Bartholomew saw Python standing at the door, looking nervous. He smiled at Bartholomew, who just giggled and walked towards him. Bartholomew touched his triangle tattoos and smiled, Python blushed as he looked away. The blonde hugged the purple hair boy and Python hugged him back, feeling relaxed.

"Don't bout school, 'kay? Just a bunch of annoying people that you have to deal with until senior year." Bartholomew said as Python sighed.

"I know that we have same classes, well but two. But I'm scared, the only school I been to was my mothers. And well, she wasn't the best teacher." Python said as Bartholomew smiled and patted Python's chest.

"Well she is Sedusa, but nothing bad will happen. Ethan is in jail and Mojo is safe in our care. And we have each other." Bartholomew said.

Python smiled and nodded, the blonde grabbed his bag the couple walked out. Bartholomew grabbed Python's hand and the two walked down the street. Python listened to Bartholomew talk about a new movie that they are going to see, which Python didn't care as long they were together.

Bj ran down the stairs and saw his mom, he hugged her then stole her toast. Buttercup rolled her eyes as Bj smiled and saw Butch was staring at him. Bj straighten his back and nodded at him, before walking away. Bast had his bag and Benjamin held out the car keys.

"Where's Bentley?" Bj asked as Beatrix groaned.

"Some help?" She asked, Bj turned and saw Beatrix was dragging him.

"I change my mind! I wanna be home school, mama let me be home schooled! Please, I'm begging you!" Bentley yelled.

"Bubbles went to work!" Butch yelled as Bentley widened his eyes.

"No! Someone save me, I'm being dragged to hell!" Bentley yelled.

Finally shoving Bentley in the car, Bj drove them to school, passing by Bartholomew and Python walking. Bj pulled up and saw kids walking around and raised his eyebrow, he turned back Benjamin who was playing on his phone.

Bj walked out and saw a girl walked by him, her short brown hair was curled, she wore a over sized purple sweater. She turned to look at him, seeing she had a chunky face with freckles dotted along her cheeks. Bj blushed as she giggled and Benjamin waved at her.

"What's up Sam?" Benjamin asked.

"Nothing, just getting ready for another year of hell." Sam said as Benjamin nodded.

"You tell Beatrix and I if they start bugging you, yeah?" Benjamin said as Beatrix nodded.

"Of course, see you the tree for lunch?" Sam asked as Benjamin nodded.

Bj watched her walked away and looked at Benjamin, with a confused face. Benjamin shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the front door. Bj looked at Bentley, who was staring at Bj with a similar gaze he gives Python and Bartholomew.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Bj asked.

"You'll find out soon." Bentley said as Bj groaned.

Leaving the twins to have their own day of either personal hell or good day.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? New books, same characters!!! I love them so much, so here's more of them!!!! So your thoughts????

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!