Chapter 23 (Beatrix)

When she woke up, she didn't expect to see Benjamin mumbling and pacing around in the living room. He burned foot prints on the carpet. His eyes darted towards the dining room, Jian and Bast was talking, and he looked at Beatrix. Hr tried to give her a small smile but Benjamin couldn't help but to look at his left hand. Beatrix never knew why Benjamin was obessed with his left hand, ever since last night he's been trying to use his right hand. She had to help him with opening soda, chips and a pencil. When she asked him what's up, he brushed it off.

"Are you okay? Because you look like you saw a bad episode of Law and Order." Beatrix said.

"Fine. Have you seen Bentley?" Benjamin asked.

"No, I think he already left for school."

"Strange, I didn't hear his music last night. He always plays it. Helps him block out the dreams from us."

Beatrix pouted, "I'm going to get you some juice."

Benjamin nodded but paced around again. Beatrix walked in the kitchen and saw her mother making eggs while arguing with Bubbles. Beatrix quickly grabbed the bottle of juice and rushed out but stopped. She pressed her back against the door to eavesdrop. Which she already knows she shouldn't do.

"Bubbles, I'm sure Bentley is fine. He's probably already at school with that Maine kid." Blossom said.

"Probably? Blossom! I'm not taking that chance. My son is always the first one awake to do yoga in the living room. No matter what. It helps him control his powers." Bubbles snapped.

"Don't start acting like a mother now. You go off to work, don't come back home and barely acknowledged Bartholomew. He's your son too. Also you completely forgotten about Boomer."

"I raised Bentley!"

"No you didn't. Maria did. Bubbles you did the same thing that your parents did to you. When will you see that?"

Bubbles huffed and walked out the room. Beatrix stood there frozen. She never heard her mother talked like that. Her mother is the nicest person that Beatrix ever met. She shook her head and walked out of the dining room and saw Bartholomew laying on the couch. He looked sad, like depressingly sad, Beatrix looked over and saw Boomer coughing out his lungs by the bathroom. Then he rushed in the bathroom, Beatrix flinched as she heard him throwing up. Beatrix looked over at Bartholomew and saw him covering his ears with the pillows and tears running down his face. Benjamin still pacing, Bast talking and Bj gone. Beatrix never felt so lonely before. Someone knocked on the door and she walked over. She opened it and Camilla stood there smiling. 

Beatrix almost fell to her knees because how beautiful Camilla looks. Her choppy brown hair pulled in a ponytail, she wore a pair of black shorts and a simple yellow t-shirt. Somehow a simple outfit look like no model could pull off just Camilla. Beatrix brushed back her frizzy hair, hoping that Camilla wouldn't mind that Beatrix looks like a slob.

"Hello my sleeping beauty, would you care to go have a picnic with me?" Camilla asked.

Beatrix cheeks turn a bright red, "You want me to go with you?"

"Of course, I wanna treat my lady, my date to the dance and hopefully my future girlfriend to eat with me."

"Hold up, future girlfriend?"

"Yes Trixie, how thick is your skull right now?"

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around that you like me. And I mean like like me."

Camilla smiled as Beatrix quickly slipped on her shoes. She didn't feel like telling her mom that she's leaving, because she kinda scared her by talking to Bubbles like that and also she haven't told her mother that she's into girls. Beatrix has no idea how her mother is going to react that her daughter is a lesbian and not into guys. Because Blossom has alwayd put it in Beatrix's head that she was going to marry a boy and have grandchildren. But when Beatrix met Camilla and they became best friends, she knew that she wanted to marry Camilla right then and there.

Camilla grabbed her hand and Beatrix found herself blushing. Beatrix noticed something ontop of the hill, the hill that Beatrix met Camilla. She narrowed hrt eyes to get a better look but widened her eyes when she saw what it is. A pink blanket laid out, rose petals decorated the blanket, a brown basket and fake candles. Beatrix giggled at the candles and sat down. Camilla sat across and pulled out takeout meals, passing one to Beatrix. Beatrix grabbed the meal and opened it. Camilla watched her with hopeful eyes as Beatrix gasped. The food was a heart pizza with a little note on top. Beatrix opened the note, with cursive writing it said;

Will you be my Sleeping Beauty for the rest of my life?

Beatrix looked at Camilla with tears in her eyes. Instead of saying anything, she jumped on Camilla and kissed her. Camilla cupped her face and kissed her back. Beatrix found herself smiling, and Camilla slipped ine hand down to Beatrix's bum. Beatrix gasped and Camilla slipped her tougne in her mouth. Beatrix raised her eyebrow but loved kissing Camilla. She had to pull away for air. Camilla smirked, not taking her hand off Beatrix'a bum, and with her other hand she brushed back her hair.

"That is the best yes, I ever gotten." Camilla said.

"I can't believe you want me as your girlfriend. And I can't believe that I am your girlfriend!" Beatrix exclaimed.

"Beatrix, I always love you. Ever since we met. I love you when you got braces, when you gained weight, when your sick and even when your saving New Townsville. To me you are the most beautiful, smartest, kindest and amazing girl ever. And I promise to love you with my entire heart if you let me." Camilla whispered.

"I will as long you let me love you with my entire heart." Beatrix replied.

Camilla nodded. Camilla kissed her one more time, making Beatrix weak at the knees. Beatrix was grateful that she was laying ontop of Camilla or otherwise she wouldn't fell. Beatrix pulled away, making Camilla whine, but Beatrix rolled her eyes.

"Believe me. I'm glad that we're best friends but can we eat that pizza? You got my favorite, and you know that I have to supreme pizza almost everyday."

Camilla laughed and nodded. And the new couple ate their picnic and rehearsed their lines for the upcoming play. But something felt off to Beatrix.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Beatrix??? Bubbles??? Boomer??? Camilla asking her out??? What's Benjamin thinking??? Bast and Jian talking??? Well tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!