Chapter 2 (Bj)

After being in biology, he wanted to eat something but he had French next. Bj licked his lips and walked in the room, already missing having Chayton by his side. He sat in the middle table, feeling people talk about him and staring at him. He looked around and heard someone moved the chair next to him, he turned and saw the curly hair girl.

Bj felt his face turn a bright red. "H-hi." Bj said as she turn to face him.

"Oh hey, you must be Benjamin's cousin." She said as Bj nodded.

"I'm Bj." He said as she smiled.

"Sam." She said as two boys walked past them, then laughed.

"What's up freak?" The blonde said as Sam turned towards them.

"Go away Zak." She said as Bj raised his eyebrow.

"Or what? You're gonna tell Benjamin. Because I'll just knock you out right now." Zak said as Bj stood up.

"Back off." Bj said as all three teens looked at him.

"Or what?" Zak asked.

"You don't even wanna know." Bj warned.

Zak pushed Bj and smirked. "You think your tough?"

"I can beat your ass right now." Bj said.

"Guys, let's calm down. Yeah?" Sam said as she pushed them away from each other.

"Don't touch me freak!" Zak yelled as he pushed Sam to the floor.

Bj pushed Zak with all of his strength, making the boy fly into the wall. His best friend tried to hit Bj, but Bj grabbed him and lift him up. He glared at him, allowing a green flame aura around him. Zak spit out blood and ran into Bj, knocking him on the ground.

Bj kicked the guy and picked up the table and dropped it in front of Zak. Zak gulped and and started to get scared, and Bj smiled.

"Apologize to Sam." Bj said as Zak narrowed his eyes.

"Why would I?" Zak asked.

"Because I'm Bj Jojo, I won't hesitate to break you face." Bj said with a smiled.

"Whatever." Zak said.

Zak paled as he walked away, making Bj smirked. He picked up the table and put it back and looked down at Sam. Bj held his hand out, Sam grabbed it and he helped her up. She sat down and stared sttaight ahead, not saying another word.

---

Bj sat at the table, listening to Bartholomew and Beatrix fighting about anime. Bast was talking to Benjamin and Bentley was hiding underneath the table. He chewed on the french fries but stopped seeing Sam walking over,  making the food fall out of his mouth.

"Well that's attractive." Bast said as Bj wiped his mouth.

"Shut up." Bj mumbled as Bentley peeked out from the chair.

Bast rolled her eyes and Bentley sat across from them. He poked at the milk, making Bj swat his hand. Bentley looked at Bj and sighed, leaving the green eyed boy groaning.

"The food here is actually good, don't be scared to eat it." Bj said.

"I'm not scared of the food! I'm scared of the students, I can hear all the disgusting thoughts they have. Like did you know that some boy named Zak has a thing for Sam, but is scared to say anything." Bentley said as Bj dropped the food he was holding.

"What? Do you know if Sam has a thing for him?" Bj asked.

"Do you have a crush, little brother?" Bast asked as Bj blushed.

"No, I just met her." Bj said as Bast and Bentley looked at each other.

Bj chewed on his bottom lip and nodded. He picked up a fork and pushed it the food around, grumbling. Bast giggled and lightly punched him, Bj glanced at her. Bj nodded and heard a sweet voice, making his heart beat fast.

He turned and saw Sam, smiling while holding her tray. She walked towards the table and put her tray next to Bentley. Sam smiled at Bj, whose ears was turning red and gave a mumble towards her. Bentley and Bast laughed at Bj, who glared at them.

"Real smooth." Bast mouthed as Bj flicked her arm.

---

Bj stomped in the house, trying to get away from Bentley and Bast's teasing. He also made himself look like a dork during music, because he almost knew all composers. He also tripped over his own shoes, but he atleast made it look cool.

Bj fell back on the couch and started to eat the popcorn. Bartholomew sat on his legs and texted someone, but everyone in the house knew who is was. Bentley ran upstairs, screaming that he doesn't want to go to school. Bast went to her room and video chatted Jian, and Beatrix made some food while Benjamin watched tv.

Bartholomew turned to face Bj. "I think today went awesome, you?"

"I think it was terrible, I got in a fight, but somehow I didn't get in trouble?" Bj asked.

"Please, they won't snitch on you." Benjamin mumbled.

"Why are you upset about not getting in trouble? I would be glad I didn't, my dad would take away my Justin Timberlake tickets." Bartholomew said.

"Whatever, but did you see Sam? I think she's beautiful." Bj said as Benjamin looked back at him.

"She's my friend, you know that right?" Benjamin asked.

"Yeah..." Bj mumbled.

"Please tell me that you won't go developing feelings for her." Benjamin said as Bj turned a bright red.

"And if he does?" Bartholomew asked.

"I'm not going against it, but there's something that you don't about her. I just wanna look out for you." Benjamin said as Bj sighed.

"Thanks but if you're really looking out for me, can you get me something to drink?" Bj asked as Benjamin rolled his eyes.

But Bj had no idea what this year had instore for him.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Bj??? New girl, Sam??? And if you're wondering, the Ppgz and Rrbz will be in here. So your thoughts????

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!