Chapter 8 (All)

"Okay, what about fifty bucks." Bj said.

"No." Bentley said.

"Sixty?"

"Nope."

Bj glared but grabbed Bentley's arm and started shaking him. Bentley stared out in the tv trying to ignore Bj pleas. Bj grumbled and put his head on his arm.

"That's no fair! I had to cut my mohawk, now you have to cut your hair." Bj said.

"Well your hair was bothering people." Benjamin said, not looking up from his book.

"That person was a liar! A liar I tell ya!" Bj yelled.

Beatrix snorted but finished braiding Bast's hair. She put her chin on her palm and stared at the cousins fighting. Benjamin flipped the page but Bartholomew grabbed the book and threw it down. Everyone looked over at them, Bj laughed which made Bast elbowed him.

"Guys! Pay attention to me!" Bartholomew yelled.

Benjamin rolled his eyes, "Why did you throw my book down. Katniss was about to kill Snow, well I think so."

"Yeah, well I'm better than Katniss," Bartholomew said. "Anyways! Python got a new apartment and I want to surprise him."

"Awe, that's so cool!" Beatrix said.

Bartholomew smirked, "Right!"

Bast pulled her knees up and looked at him, smiling. Benjamin picked up his book and looked towards Bentley. He saw how tense Bentley is, which that set off alarms for Benjamin. Bentley looked over and met eyes with Benjamin.

His eyes read, 'danger'.

"What's up Bentley?" Bj asked.

Bentley hair slowly turned brown, everyone look at him. They knew once he's deep in a mind, they couldn't break him. As soon the doorbell rang, Bentley gasped and grabbed on Bj before falling on the ground.

"What happened?" Bast asked.

Bentley looked over at Bj, "You need to stay here."

Bj frowned, "Excuse me?"

Bentley grabbed onto Bast arm and flew to the front door. He opened the door and a bruised Sam stood there. She widened her eyes but she looked at Bast. Sam fell to her knees, Bast frowned as she kneeled in front of her.

"What happened?" Bast asked.

"Nothing." Sam snapped but closed her eyes. "Look, I don't mean to be rude but I kinda need to see Bj."

Bast looked at Bentley, who shook his head.

"Let's clean you up first, yeah?" Bast said.

Sam looked at Bast and nodded. They helped her up and Bast led her to the upstairs bathroom. Bentley walked in the living room and saw Bartholomew sitting on Bj's legs, Beatrix holding on Bj's arms and Benjamin blocking the doorway. Bentley raised his eyebrow but stopped seeing the pain in Bj's eyes.

"I heard Sam." Bj whispered.

"You did?" Bentley asked but Bast grabbed his shirt.

"Bj, why won't you head upstairs in your room." Bast said.

"You put her in my room! I have boxers on the ground!" Bj said and fly, making Bartholomew and Beatrix fall off.

Bast looked at Bartholomew and smiled, "Now, let's go suprise Python."

Bartholomew jumped up, "Yay!"

---

Bj gulped and opened his bedroom door. He saw Sam looking at his pictures, ones from his childhood. She smiled at the beach one, he remembered cutting his lip on a seashell but he had a great time. Sam picked up hos favorite one, it had Chayton and him, smiling with cake all over their face.

"You liked him?" Sam asked, making Bj jumped.

"Well, he was my best friend." Bj said as he sat down on his bed.

"Not like that, I see the way you're looking at him. Do you have a crush on him?"

"I did. But he totally friendzoned me."

"So, you're gay?"

"I like to think bisexual."

She looked at him, Bj widened his eyes as he looked at the black eye. Sam blushed and covered it but Bj rushed towards her. Bj slowly grabbed her hand, they looked at each other, both blushing. Bj put her hand down and put his hand on her cheek, gently brushing his thumb on it.

"What happened?" Bj whispered.

Sam shook her head, "I don't want to talk about it."

Bj nodded and Sam wrapped her arms around him. Bj widened his eyes but hugged her back. He buried his nose in her hair, smelling strawberries. Bj thought of the times he would pick berries with his mother, seeing who could pick the most.

Sam grabbed the back of his shirt, "For some reason, I feel safe with you."

Bj smiled, "Good."

---

"Are you guys gonna do it here?" Beatrix asked.

Bartholomew punched Beatrix's shoulder, glaring at her. She giggled and rubbed her arm. Benjamin shook his head and flipped his hair over his shouldet. Benjamin looker at Bast and tapped his foot, waiting for her to knock.

Benjamin hate to admit it, but he was to short to reach the doorbell. For some reason it is way above his reaching limit.

Bast ring the bell and Python opened the door, with no shirt. Bartholomew fell down to his knees and raised his hands. Bentley grabbed Bartholomew and pulled him up, Python blushed and formed a black shirt.

"You can make magical clothing?" Bj asked.

"I'm a shapeshifter, my body are my clothes." Python replied.

"Oh, that's hot." Bartholomew said.

Beatrix elbowed him in the stomach. She smiled and pushed past Python and ran in, amazed by the place. The others followed and wide eye, shocked and curious about the place.

The living room was painted with yellow and a large black leather couch sat across from the flat screen. A glass wall separated living room and kitchen, which looked from the future. And a door opened, allowing them see a bedroom with Pegasus slithering out.

Bentley jumped and flew into Bast's arms. She looked at him which made Bentley gave her a small smile, Bast sighed and carried him to the couch. Bentley ran to the gaming system, screaming in Spanish. Benjamin went to the music shelf and looked at the music, muttering the people. Beatrix went the fridge and tried to find something to snack on.

"How did you afford this place?" Bartholomew asked.

Python looked at him, "My half sister, Artemis, she's been helping me out."

"I never heard of her."

"Well, I was scared to tell you about her. She's good don't worry, but sometimes Artemis doesn't even want to see me."

Bartholomew frowned but Python smiled. He grabbed the blondes hand and put something inside. Bartholomew looked at his hand and saw a braided leather bracelet, with a glass heart on it. Bartholomew smiled and looked at Python.

"I love it." Bartholomew said.

Python grabbed the bracelet and put It around his wrist. Python rubbed the charm and smiled, Bartholomew grabbed his hand. Python opened his mouth to say something but Bast ran towards the door.

"What's wrong!" Benjamin asked.

"Some new villian is tearing up town." Bast answered.

"Let's go." Bartholomew said as he grabbed Python's hand.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Sam??? Python???? The kids???? Who's the new villian??? Well tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!