Chapter 3 (Bast)

Bast stood in front of the classroom door, staring at it. It had the teachers name written across the gold plate, she shook her head. Bast is used to wearing school uniforms, not that she minded wearing her own clothes, but this is all new to her. Benjamin told her not to show off her powers, but everyone knew who she was.

Which already suck.

She saw Bartholomew and Python sitting at a table, so she quickly rushed over. Bast smiled as Bartholomew moved his bag and handed her the class supply lost. She looked over it, then looked over at Python, who was pale.

From what Bartholomew said, Python has never been to any school, only his mother teaching him. Which Bast knew it wasn't school things. So she also knew that both Python and Bentley are scared of school.

"Did you see how Bj acred when Sam was around?" Bartholomew asked, making Bast giggle.

"He was struck by cupids arrow." She said.

"Only if Cupid was real." Python said as Bast raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, but he's Roman mythology. Sadly Cupid isn't real." Bartholomew said.

"I thought he was Greek?" Bast asked.

"No, most people do. Cupid is Roman but Eros is Greek. Maybe one day people would realize the difference." Bartholomew said.

"How did you know that?" Python asked.

"Honey, just because I'm blonde doesn't mean I'm stupid." Bartholomew said as he grabbed his binder.

"I mean Annabeth proved that, am I right?" He asked as Bast rolled her eyes.

She sighed as she looked at the supply list again, but she wasn't thinking about it. She thought about Cupid, and her brother looking at Sam. Even Bentley noticed something, maybe he saw what he sees in Python and Bartholomew's minds.

Maybe Bast could be Cupid!

She smiled and folded the paper up and looked up at the board. Bast needed to be sure that Bj likes Sam, and the lunch did give her some pointers. Bj couldn't take his eyes off of Sam, even when Bentley and her teased him about it. All he could was blush, which Bast knew that had to be more signs of it.

Bast always blushes whenever Jian and her talk or text. Now with them moving onto video chatting, she couldn't wait til she got home. Because Jian and her could talk about everything and nothing, which was a sign of them liking each other.

Bast turned a bright red rhinking about Jian, which she didn't want to be thinking about him. She needed to figure out a plan, because Bj seemed to really like her.

"What if Cupid is real?" Bast asked.

Bartholomew looked over at her. "Well if Cupid was real, then let them do whatever makes them happy. Bring people together or make sure mt dad wouldn't ease drop on everything Python and I talk about."

"Huh?" Python and Bast asked.

"Nothing." Bartholomew said.

Bast rolled her eyes but nodded to herself. She grabbed some paper from her binder and a pencil, and started to write things down.

---

Benjamin decided to drive them home, but the way he was driving, everyone knew something happened. Bast didn't want to pry, because she knew that all he needed was some crime shows and food, then he'll be okay for the rest of the day. Soon as Benjamin pulled up in the drive way, she flew out of the open window and ran upstairs to her room.

She slammed the door shut, telling everyone that she was busy, then grabbed her laptop. Logging on, she went to Skype and clicked on Jian's username. Tapping her fingers on the keyboard as she waited for Jian, she prayed that he was home.

As soon he clicked accepted, Bast felt her face go red. Jian just got done with soccer practice, so he was either taking a shower or jist got out.

Sadly he just got out.

His hair was dripping wet, allowing Bast to see his chest. She nodded as she gulped and turned away. Jian chuckled and put on a shirt, while Bast tried to control her breathing.

"Jian, I need help." Bast said.

"With?" Jian asked.

"Well I think my brother may like this girl, bit I have no idea to be certain."

"Hold up, Bast do you know that it is the first day right? No way can Bj like someone that fast."

"It could happen! Believe me, I've seen it before." Bast said.

Also done it myself, with you. She thought.

Jian sighed. "What are you planning?"

"Cupid." Bast said.

"What?"

"I wanna be Cupid, you know that baby from Valentines day."

"Trust me, I know what Cupid is. But what does he have to do anything with it? And how can you be Cupid?"

"Well that's why I called you. So you can help me."

Jian stared at Bast, trying to find if she was joking or not. She just looked at him, begging to God that he would help. Because Bast has no idea what she is doing, Because there is a huge chance of this not working. He sighed as he nodded.

"I'll help." Jian said as Bast smiled.

Leaving the two to plan on how Bast was going to be Cupid.

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Bast??? Jian??? Her plan on being Cupid??? Well tells me your thoughts!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!