21

Zach's P. O. V.

I woke up with Iris still asleep on top of me. I smiled, remembering last night. I didn't know how to move without waking her, so I just tried to go back to sleep.

I felt her start to move a little, and when she kissed me I knew she was awake. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her smiling down at me.

"I love your smile," I told her.

"I love your eyes," I continued.

"I love your voice... I love your lips.... I love your everything... I love you," I told her.

"I love you, too," she said kissing me.

"I love you so much." I kissed her again, and again, and again.

I kissed her again, and both of our phones dinged at the same time. Iris fell off of me as she reached for hers.

I looked to see I had a picture sent from a random number. When I opened it, it was a picture of Iris on top of me while we kissed. It was taken just a few minutes ago. I started panicking, and when I saw Iris was too I knew she got the picture.

"Did you get this too?" She asked.

"Yeah, I did," I said showing her. I looked at the only window in the room and ran straight to it. I looked straight, to my left, and to my right, but saw nothing.

"No one's there," I told Iris as she looked in horror at her phone.

"What?" I asked. She showed me a picture on her phone of me with my back facing the window. Then she got another one of Rose downstairs on the couch. I threw on a shirt, throwing another one of mine at Iris as well, then ran downstairs.

I picked up Rose from the couch and began looking out the windows trying to see where this person was.

"Who is doing this?" I asked aloud.

"Who do you think? It's Jesse. It came from the same number that he called me from."

"Oh my gosh!" I groaned in frustration. I grabbed my phone and called David.

"What's up? Are you on a plane?"

"No, David, there's someone stalking Iris and I. He's sent pictures of Iris and I in the house and he's been stalking Iris-"

"Zach!" That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Iris's P. O. V.

"Zach!" I yelled. Jesse had somehow snuck up behind him and as soon as I saw him, he whacked Zach with a baseball bat.

"Jesse leave him alone!" I yelled.

"I told you if you didn't come with me, I'd hurt the ones you love," he said pulling a knife out of his pocket. I jumped at him and knocked him off of Zach, but that didn't stop him from stabbing my leg. I pulled it out of my leg gasping in pain.

"Call 911!" I yelled hoping David heard from Zach's phone that was about two feet away from me.

I reached for the baseball bat, but it was kicked away by Jesse.

"Please, just don't hurt Zach," I cried.

"Awe, you wouldn't like that would you?" He asked. I slowly stood up.

"I'll go with you. I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt him," I said sobbing.

"See, that's love. Now why couldn't you have loved me that way?"

"I did Jesse. But you broke my heart."

"You're the one who moved away!" He yelled causing me to jump. I knew if I could just hold him here long enough, the police would come.