62

Kayla's P. O. V.

The cab pulled in front of the beautiful hotel that the guys and Iris would be staying in. I paid and thanked the driver before stepping out, hurrying under the awning to get out of the rain.

Daniel texted saying they were almost there, but I went ahead and went inside the hotel. It was super cold for what I was used to in June.

I saw the car pull up, and instantly perked up. The door opened and Daniel practically fell out. He ran through the doors and I ran towards him. I jumped in his arms and he spun me around. I saw Iris behind us with her phone up, recording us.

Before I started dating Daniel, I wasn't used to having cameras pointed at me unless I was on stage. Now that I'm with him, I have to be used to cameras because people recognize me all the time.

Daniel and I rocked back and forth while still hugging. I pulled back, but pushed my lips on his. I missed this feeling so much. I don't know how to explain the feeling I get when I'm with him, but it's the best feeling I've ever felt.

David had already checked us in by the time Daniel and I pulled away from each other. Daniel took my hand in his and walked us into the elevator. It was pretty small, but all of us could fit if we squeezed.

"Uh, Iris and I are gonna go in the other elevator. I can't do that," Zach said nervously looking at the small space.

The boys just laughed, and so did Iris, as Zach walked over to the other elevator. Daniel had his arm around my waist, and wouldn't let any space between us.

I loved how Daniel acted when we first see each other after a long time of being apart. He's always been clingy, in a good way, but especially after not being together. He's always holding my hand or my waist, or hugging me. I love it so much.

We all got out of the elevator on the top floor and went down the hall to our room. David and Meghan got their own, but all seven of us had to share. We thought it'd be terrible, but when we walked in we were all amazed.

"This isn't a hotel room, this is like a small house!" Corbyn said. There was the kitchen, the bathroom, the tv room area, and then three bedrooms attached.

"One of you three have to sleep on the couch," I said pointing to Jack, Jonah, and Corbyn.

"Woah, this room is so nice," Iris said when she and Zach found the room.

"I know!" All the furniture was so fancy.

"Hold on," Iris walked to the end of the room where the windows were. She opened the curtains, and we had the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower.

"No freaking way!" Jonah exclaimed.

"Jack you're sleeping on the couch," Corbyn said.

"What? No."

"Yeah Jonah and I are sharing a bed. We've already decided."

"That's not fair." Jack whined.

"Too bad." Jonah laughed.

Iris's P. O. V.

"Hurry up and get everything settled because I want to go explore," I said running into the first bedroom and dropping my bag on the floor.

It was about noon, so the first thing we did was walk to the first restaurant we saw. It had stopped raining, so we didn't bring any umbrellas or anything.

Jonah tried to order in French, but the waiter politely laughed at his failure. Luckily, she spoke English.

"That was the best food I have ever had," I said walking out of the restaurant.

"Definitely," Kayla said.

"Where to next?"

"Um where do you think, Jack? The Eiffel Tower, duh," Zach said.

"Alright, let's go," Jonah said turning and walking.

We got to the tower, and immediately Kayla and I started taking pictures. Jack and Jonah took the most expected picture of all where it seems like they're holding the tower on their shoulders. (The pictures above)

"It's so heavy!" Jack said in a struggled voice making us all laugh.

"Our turn," I said.

Zach walked towards me and we both hugged while looking at the tower. Jonah took several pictures, and we loved how they turned out. A rainbow had showed up in our picture from the rain, making the picture so much better.

Daniel and Kayla had gone to the side and taken their pictures by themselves. They ran back over to us.

"It's so cute! Look Iris!" She showed me their pictures.

"I love it!" I told her.

"Should we like take a tour or something?" Jack asked.

"Wait! First Kayla and I have to take pictures," I said.

We went in front of the guys and I jumped on Kayla's back.

"Beautiful," Zach commented after looking at the picture.

"Let's do another one," Kayla said then explained what she wanted.

"I love it."

"Guys, there's a place here called Le Marais. There's like restaurants and tons of places to shop," Jonah said looking up from his phone.

"Let's go."

Of course as soon as we got there the boys were all over snapchat and instagram about the name. Kayla and I just laughed as they obsessed over it. We went into some shops and found some really cute stuff. We spent more money than we had planned, but you can't go to Paris and come home empty handed.

We found a cute little bakery and got some food. The guys and Kayla ate inside, but Zach and I found a table outside. We took some aesthetic pictures of each other eating croissants and other things we bought.

"Alright guys, let's go!" Corbyn said bursting out of the door.

"It's only like four. What should we do?" I asked standing up.

"I really wanna go to the Louvre," Kayla said.

"Isn't that an art museum?" Corbyn asked.

"Yes, and I don't care what you say. We're going," Kayla said walking away.

"We're walking?" Jack asked.

"It's only like twenty or thirty minutes. We might stop and look around on the way," I told him. He sighed, but followed us down the sidewalk.

Zach and I walked hand in hand looking at all the beautiful things around us. It was absolutely amazing.

When we arrived at the museum, Kayla, Corbyn, and I seemed to be the only ones that actually appreciated the art. The others would look, but they obviously weren't interested. They were almost as bad as little kids.

When we had taken in as much art as we could, we rounded up the guys and walked outside.

"Art is so fascinating," I said.

"Astonishing, isn't it?" Corbyn asked.

                                     ***

Back at the hotel, we could all tell everyone was exhausted. We went to our separate rooms, or for Jack the couch, and just relaxed.

"Tomorrow we have rehearsals and then the show, but Sunday I'm taking you on a date because I want to experience the city of love with my love," he said.

"I'd love that."

                            *****