64

Iris's P. O. V.

"Iris, the guys and I are going to the Grove. We'll be back later. I love you." I heard Zach's voice whisper before I drifted back into a deep sleep.

I was probably asleep for about an hour, but my stomach woke me up. I ran to the bathroom and got to the toilet just in time. Rose came running in and sat by my side, her head tilted, probably super confused as to why my head was almost in the toilet. Once I knew I was finished throwing up, I flushed the toilet and went to rinse out my mouth.

I didn't think anything of it, but it started happening every day. Each morning I'd wake up and throw up. Zach never knew about it, and I didn't tell him because besides that, I felt fine. It wasn't until it had been going on for five days that I started to suspect something.

I was nervously on my way to the store when my mom called.

"Hey mom, what's up?"

"Just calling to check in. How are you and the guys?"

"Great. The guys have been super busy with another album, and Meghan said she's talking to a movie producer about letting me write a song for the movie."

"That's wonderful!"

"If they say yes,"

"They will. Anyways, there was actually a reason that I called you."

"And what's that?"

"Your dad and I are moving to California!" She exclaimed. Her voice was so loud, I swerved and almost drove off the road.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, we decided that we didn't want to be away from you when you're growing this much. And you always talk about how amazing California is."

"You really think you and dad are ready to move in together?" They had been dating for a few months, but it all seemed pretty weird to me.

"California will be a fresh start for us. We're ready."

"Well I'm happy for you. I have to go, I'm walking into the store, but I'll talk to you later. Bye." I hung up before stepping out of the car.

*2 days later*

Zach's P. O. V.

"Can we go already?" I asked looking at all the guys.

We had taken a two day trip to the mountains in California, but Iris didn't come, so I hadn't seen her in two days.

"Calm down, we're packing," Jack said. I was on edge because I really missed Iris. I wanted to go home and hug and kiss her to death.

We finally left and drove home within two hours. I ran inside the house and up the stairs.

"Hey, babe," I said opening the door. She was sitting on the side of the bed, but immediately stood up when I walked in.

I went over to her and took her hands in mine. When she wouldn't look at me, I pulled her chin up to see her red eyes overflowing with tears.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. No answer. I pulled her face close to mine, but she pulled away.

"Iris, what's wrong?"

"I can't do this anymore, Zach," She said quietly.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked worried for her answer.

"I can't do it! I can't just stay here with you and act like nothing's wrong."

"What? What's wrong, Iris?" I asked growing inpatient.

"I can't say."

"Iris, just tell me what's going on!" I begged.

"We need to break up," she whispered. Those five words shattered my heart.

"But, I-Iris, I love you," I said. I knew I was sobbing, but I didn't care.

She just shook her head before taking the suitcase I hadn't noticed and walking out of the room.

"Iris, wait!" I yelled grabbing at her wrist.

"Zach I have to do this. Just let me go." She didn't even turn to look at me

"I don't want to. Iris I need you. Please stay. We can work this out, just give us another chance!"

She took her hand from my grip and kept walking out.

"Why are you doing this?!" I asked running to the stairs that she had already descended.

"It's for your own good, Zach. Trust me. We'll both be happier this way," she told me. I knew she was lying. She didn't mean it, but I couldn't figure out why she said it. I turned and punched the wall, resulting in a big whole.

"Shit," I said through my tears, thinking of David's reaction.

I watched her close the door behind her before I fell on my knees. I dropped my head in my hands and just cried. I yelled and cried and screamed, but I never moved. The guys had come and tried to calm me down, but they couldn't do anything.

"Why did she do this?" I asked falling into Jack who was rubbing my shoulders, trying to calm me down.

Jack's P. O. V.

I sat there holding Zach in my arms, trying to calm him down. There was nothing I could do to make him feel better. Except for tell him the real reason Iris left.

                                 *****

A/n

This is the end.

I'm sorry if I kinda just threw this ending on you guys, I just wanted to get it done and get the second one started because I promise it'll be great.

Thank you to each and every one of you guys who supported me and kept me going through this whole book. It means the world to me. Everyday I get notifications of votes and comments about how much you love my story. It's absolutely insane, but I love it all.

I really hope you enjoyed this book and the sequel should be out soon. I'll update on here when I know when it'll go up.

Again, thanks for all the support. Love you guys! ❤❤